eddie x female reader

this story was requested by Butterflymed!
I hope you like it!

this story contains
-----------------------
heated kissing scene

anyways let's start!
------------------------------------------------------

--𝗬/𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩--

I was sitting on the couch eating a tub of chocolate ice cream. it was my day off from work and I wanted to spend my day off on the couch eating a tub of chocolate ice cream. that's when I got a knock on my door I let out a loud and long groan I put my ice cream on the other side on the couch and rolled of the couch and rolled to the window, I pulled myself up and looked out the window and I saw eddie my heart literally dropped down to my ass. it was eddie dropping off my mail and he looked as hot as ever.. and I looked a hot mess ice cream all over my top and only wearing panties and I ran to my bedroom.

--𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲 𝗣𝗢𝗩--

I waited for her to answer the door then I heard a table fall down. and heavy breathing I signed and put her mail on her doorstep and was about to leave. but then the front door opened I turned my head and blushed.

(((your outfit!!)))

she looked so amazing and adorable

she looked so amazing and adorable.. but then Y/N said something and I regained my senses. "sorry I didn't answer the door eddie I was busy-" "eating ice cream on the couch and there was ice cream on your top?" I pointed inside her house she sharply turned her head. and saw there was ice cream on the floor and her top on the couch she closed her door immediately. I chuckled a bit she looked embarrassed so I went up to her and played with her hair she seemed flustered, but allowed me to keep playing with her hair and I mumbled something. Y/N asked"what was that eddie??" I said it a bit louder just so she could hear me"w-would you like to w-watch a movie with me at my house..?" Y/N went quiet for a moment and I got nervous but she grabbed my hands and said. "yes I will!" and gave me a small kiss on the cheek I turned a bright red Y/N chuckled and held onto me before I could fall backwards. after a couple more hours of talking I had to go so I said my goodbyes to Y/N. and left.

--3th person POV--

when eddie left and Y/N went inside her house she jumped with excitement. she was happy eddie asked her out since they had been dating for a month. and Y/N been wondering what if she messed up or if he wanted something more.. but then she rethink that thought cause eddie is scared of showing me his body no matter how much she tell him he's handsome and that she love him no matter what. but he still won't so she got back on the couch and waited till midnight..

𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

Y/N was putting on her shoes she wasn't really feeling to dress up. so she just put on oversize hoodie and some jeans and when she got her shoes and just like that she was on her way out.

𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦

Y/N was nervous. when she got to his doorstep she stood there nervously waiting anxiously for him to answer the door. after maybe 3 minutes he answer the door with no shirt on. Y/N nose was bleeding and she was a blushing mess, eddie chuckled and grabbed her hand and led her inside after he closed the door Y/N found her way to the couch. she sat on the couch eddie said"hey Y/N you can pick the movie." she nodded and grabbed the remote while eddie went to his room. she turned on the IT movie she started watching the movie eddie came back wear a T-shirt and some blue boxer. he sat on the couch right near Y/N the movie kinda scared eddie. and when the first jumpscare happened eddie jumped and clinged onto Y/N she giggle. eddie looked up and Y/N looked right back at him they both leaned into each other faces. and kissed they had never kissed before eddie stuck his tongue into Y/N mouth. and explored inside her mouth they both were making out for a couple minutes but they pulled away for air. they were both a panting mess Y/N noticed eddie shaking and grabbed his shoulder and said."you okay eddie??" he assured her he was okay Y/N pulled eddie on top of her. eddie blushed but didn't say nothing. Y/N giggled and before she could say anything eddie was already asleep. Y/N giggled more and cuddled him and fell asleep.