eddie x frank (married au)

𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗢𝗩

frank was laying in my bed, reading a book about butterflies. when I heeard the front door open he knew it was eddie. because he always opens the door and let's it slam against the wall. "I'm home bubs! " eddie yelled from downstairs. he smiled and got up from bed and opened the bedroom door. and went downstairs when he got downstairs he saw eddie holding a gift with his name on the tag. frank smiled at eddie softly and walked towards eddie and gave him a small kiss on the cheeks. eddie put the gift on the floor and wrapped his arms around frank waist. "bubs I got a question.. " eddie said getting quiet. "oh what is it eddie? " frank said. "do you wanna go on a date tonight..? " eddie said flustered and embarrassed. frank chuckled softly and puts his hands on eddie cheeks. "eddie were married.. you shouldn't be nervous to ask me out on dates.. " frank said calmly. eddie looked away from frank in embarrassment. frank grabbed eddie face and turned him towards him "eddie. you don't need to be shy around me.. I love you honey. " then frank kissed eddie after what seemed like a few minutes he felt eddie kissing back. they stood there kissing for what seemed like 4 minutes then they pulled away for air. they both smiled at each other and then embraced each other they stood there for 7 minutes embracing each other. but then frank broke the silence "now what's in the gift?" frank said while letting eddie go.

𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

frank let me go while asking what's in the gift. I smiled brightfully at him "open it. " I said cheerfully. frank didn't seem to think twice and grab the gift and started ripping off the wrapping paper frank gasped and pounced on me and started kissing me all over my face. I giggled softly "thank you thank you!!" frank kept saying over and over again happily. "I'm glad you like the butterflies." I said calmly frank got off me and went back to the open gift and pulled out the jar of orange butterflies. I walked over to frank and kissed his cheek softly "how about that date tho?" frank chuckled softly and said. "I would love to go on a date with you baby. "