a Christmas morning

so this story was requested by sillydogydilly- I never wrote this kinda of request before so if I get something wrong forgive me-!

------------------------------------------------------------
wally was in his bed sleeping. till he woke up from a knock on his door wally woke up rubbing his eyes. he let out a loud groan and then stretched then got out his bed sliding his slippers on. he walked over to the door and opened it and before he could even say anything someone jumped on him. "yes Clementine..?" he said yawning "it's Christmas morning!!" Clementine said with so much happiness in her voice he got up from the floor. and picked her up and put her over his shoulders. "cmon I wanna open presents!! " Clementine said excited but annoyed. Wally chuckled and walked out his room to the living room. where there was a Christmas tree and a bunch of presents under the tree Clementine hopped off Wally shoulders. and ran to the Christmas tree "which ones are mine! " Clementine said. Wally pointed to the trees on the right and one by one Clementine opened each one. Wally walked to the left side of the tree and when Clementine looked over she saw only one small gift. "shouldn't you have more gifts? " Clementine said confused "well I didn't really have the money to buy much gifts for me this Christmas.. " Wally said in a weak tone. Clementine frowned and walked over to Wally and hugged him tight. Wally hugged her back. "I'll make sure to get you something for next Christmas!" Clementine said. "I don't need anything for Christmas.. "