marshmallows!

this story was requested by Rainydaystudios! I hope you like this!
------------------------------------------------------

howdy was scrubbing the counter off. when frank came in howdy looked up momentarily then his face lit up"hey frank!". frank waved at him and said"you got anything to strawberry jam??" howdy thought for a moment and nodded and went to the back. when he got the jam Frank asked. "howdy what's this?" howdy came out holding the jam and and walked back to the counter. and handed frank the jam and Frank went to grab the money from his pocket. but then howdy realized something frank never ate strawberry jam. and asked"hey frank you never ate strawberry jam why do you want it??" frank looked up and started blushing a little. and said"i-its for eddie." I chuckled and thought of something"hey do you guys like marshmallows??" but when I looked up he was gone and he left the money on the counter. howdy grabbed the money and went back to work.

𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘧𝘵

howdy thought no puppet has ever ate a single marshmallow in there puppet life. but then he remember his mom had some marshmallows in her house. so he made his way to her house when he got there he knocked on the door. his mom opened the door and her eyes lit up when she saw him she hugged him tight, and then she asked"howdy what are you here??" howdy chuckled"hey ma. you still got those marshmallows??" she nodded and moved out the way so howdy could come in.

𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘮 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘩𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘴

howdy had 30 bags of marshmallows in his bag. he waved bye to his mother and left he called everyone he knew to meet him in the woods. he was walking to the woods making sure he had all the marshmallows in his bag just to make sure none fell out his bag, when howdy got to the woods he sat on a broken down tree. but then he thought he should make a fire so he got back up and grabbed some tree branches. he had about 12 tree branches he set the tree branches in the middle and pulled a lighter out his pocket. he lit part of a tree branch and within seconds there was a fire howdy wet back to the broken down tree and sat down. after a few minutes wally and barnaby arrived first holding hands. and looked around but howdy signalled for them both to sit down. wally and barnaby sat in the floor wally asked"what's this about??" howdy smiled"well you guys haven't tried marshmallows before so I set a little camp fire!" wally smiled. frank and Eddie came after them they sat on the floor howdy threw marshmallows at them. they all laughed and joked while eating the marshmallows all of them enjoying the taste of the marshmallows.