wally x howdy!

this story is requested by OfficalLesbianIdiot!

------------------------------------------------------------

𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

I was at home on the couch eating chocolate mint ice cream and watching dr phil. "wish something interesting would happen. " I said out loud after I said that sentence I heard a knock at the door. I groaned out loud annoyed I just wanted to relax on my friday afternoon. I took the ice cream off my lap and set it on the other side of the couch. I got up from the couch and walked over to the front door I signed softly I opened the front door to see howdy.

𝗵𝗼𝘄𝗱𝘆𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

wallys door opened and wally looked surprised to see me." hello! " wally immediately shut the door and I was confused. I heard loud noises and shuffling inside his house I just thought he was cleaning his house or something. so I decided to come back tomorrow I started to walk away but then I felt a warm grip on my second left arm. I turned my head around and saw wally wearing a hoodie and jeans. I smiled at him "sorry about the wait!" wally said. "it's no problem!" I said cheerfully there was an awkward silence for a few minutes. till wally broke the silence "so.. why did you come over?" wally said. "because you said you wanted to watch a movie with me this weekend-"

𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

I totally forgot I invited howdy to watch a movie with me! i haven't even got a movie or snack prepared! ugh why am I so forgetful.. I stood there I think howdy noticed because he started snapping his fingers in front of my face. "wally? what's wrong did something happen?" howdy said calmly. "o-oh yeah I just got to get some stuff ready! so you can go inside my house and sit on the couch!" I said. howdy nodded but before he could take even a step wally picked up howdy and held him over his head. and ran inside the house "w-wally-? I can walk-" but i just ignored him and when I got into the house with howdy he immediately threw howdy on the couch. "i-i'll be back in 30 minutes!" before howdy could even respond wally ran out the house. howdy just sighed and pulled out this phone and started scrolling through tiktok.

𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗶𝗱𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

it was midnight, howdy was getting annoyed. wally promised howdy they were gonna watch a movie but he just ran out and left him here. howdy sighed and got up from the couch and started walking to the front door. but before he could even reach the door knob, wally busted in through the door wally backed away in shocked they stood there staring at each other like dumbasses. till howdy broke the silence "where were you wally! I waited for you! it's 12:30!!" wally sighed. he just signaled to howdy to sit back down on the couch howdy rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. wally pushed howdy on the couch "hey! you didn't have to push me!!" "howdy.. I'll explain after the movie okay..?" howdy sighed. "fine.." wally smiled

𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲

𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

we were about 12 minutes into the movie. it was getting a little scary but not that scary that's when I felt a hand squeeze my hand. I turned my head to see howdy with a scared expression on his face I giggled softly. "your getting scared huh?" howdy immediately nodded. I wrapped my arm around howdy and pulled him into a hug that seemed to calm howdy down a bit. the movie was getting a little interesting but then a jump scare happened it wasn't that scary to me. but howdy immediately screamed in fear and hugged me even tighter I looked up at him. tears were rolling down his cheeks I signed and grabbed the remote and paused the movie. "shh.. it's okay howdy." howdy started sobbing, he's so sensitive. but it's kinda cute if I'm being honest I started rubbing howdy back trying to comfort him. howdy stopped crying and he pulled me onto his lap I blushed softly and cuddled up to him. "your staying here tonight?" I said. howdy noded I smiled and gave him a small kiss on his forehead. he started blushing heavily I giggled softly and laid my head on his chest howdy yawned softly. and fell asleep I looked up at him and took off his hat and set it on the side table I turned off the tv and fell asleep.