eddie x frank

story requested by AwoogaDaEmoFurry!

------------------------------------------------------------

frank's POV:

I was sitting on the couch writing in my journal. when I got a sudden call on my phone I picked my phone up from the side of the couch, I looked at who was calling me and it was eddie. i answered I said"hey eddie!" and he almost immediately eddie responded back stuttering on his words."h-hey frank.. i-i was wondering i-if you w-wanna hang out..?" my cheeks immediately turned a lighter shade of red and I smiled and said"basically a date?" eddie replied back"y-yes! well no! ONLY IF YOU WANT IT TO BE-!" I chuckled and said"it's a date then."

𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚

after frank hanged up the phone he thought for a moment. but he was interrupted by another call he looked at the caller and saw it was Julie. i answered before I could even say hello Julie said"soo you can eddie are going on a date?" I was surprised and said"how did you even find out so fast-" Julie cut me off"doesn't matter!" and then she said."can I come!!" I giggled a bit and said"Julie I don't think eddie would agree-" she said"pleaseee!! I wanna make sure everything goes okay! " I sighed and said. "okay fine I'll see what I can do." I heard Julie screaming with joy on the other side of the phone. then she came back to the phone. after like maybe 2 minutes and said"okay send me where y'all are going and I'll be there okay??" I said"okay." we both said our goodbyes I put my phone down and went upstairs I went to my room to find and outfit. I opened my closet and look for something to wear after like 5 minutes I put on something casual. a T-shirt with some jeans and sneakers. I looked up at the clock 11:45. I had to go to the ice cream shop at 12:00. I ran downstairs I grabbed my hoodie while running out the door.

𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙥

I ran through the doors. I stopped too catch my breath I looked around and saw eddie wearing a suit. sitting at a table I dusted myself off and walked over to him I sat down eddie looked up at me blushing a light shade of red, I said"hello eddie!!" he mumbled"h-hi.." before I could say anything else julie came in and saw us immediately. she skipped over to us excitedly she said"hey can I sit here! thanks!" she pulled up a chair and sat down. eddie gave me the what is she doing here look I gave him the sorry she wanted to come look, we both said hi to julie. and then a waiter came up to our table and said"hey how is everyone doing today?" everyone said they were doing good.

eddie POV:

I was surprise julie came but I didn't mind. she was actually a lot fun! but I was snapped out my thoughts when the waiter asked me what I wanted. " I said"strawberry." the waiter wrote it down in there notepad. then she nodded and left. julie and frank started talking about something stupid while I fiddled with my fingers. then out of nowhere Frank put his hand on my hand. and said"hey eddie? you been quiet all this time you okay??" I nodded before anyone else could say anything. the waiter came back with our ice creams and she set the ice creams right in front of us. immediately julie started to eat her ice cream the waiter said"have an amazing night everyone." then she left. I took a small bite of my ice cream and then out of nowhere frank took a small bite of my ice cream then I put my spoon in his ice cream. and took a bite out of his me both stared into each other eyes for a moment. but we were snapped out of our thoughts when julie broke the silence when she said. "I got ice cream on my nose" when we turned our head to her we saw ice cream on her face. we giggled and gave her a napkin and then she started to wipe her face me and frank both finished our ice creams. I left the money on the table and left me and frank started to walk julie home julie was going on and off about how wally was dancing to peanut butter jelly. while we were walking I felt frank hand touch mine and he held my hand tight. I blushed a deep red. sooner or later we got to julie house she hugged us both goodbye and went inside me and frank started at each other for a few moments. frank kissed me my eyes widen and I kissed back.

tonight was amazing..