Chapter 7

It was Sunday evening and Andrea held Miranda in her arms. "How late are you going to work tomorrow?" Andrea asked gently to change the subject about Stephen.

"around 5 am I'll wake up and I'll he at work at 6 am sharp" she said in a sad voice. She relaxed a bit more and felt comfortable with Andrea like never before.

"Do you want to me bring the girls to school and go work at runway for a little bit?" She said while stroking her beautiful white hair.

"That'd be lovely, i need a new assistant for when you're gone, perhaps you can make sure that's all taken care off for me?"

"I'd love to Miranda, I'll be there at 7 and don't worry about the girls I'll take care of those sweet little devils"

Miranda laughed a bit "okay darling that's nice of you"

Andrea pressed a kiss on her head and then they heard the twins come downstairs. "Must be done bathing" Andrea told Miranda.

Miranda didn't try to move away from her, she just laid against her not willing to get out of her embrace.
"Hey bobbseys" she said tiring as she could see the girls walking towards them.

"Hey momma" Cassidy said and gave her a hug not minding Andy.

"Haiii mom" Caroline said, she crossed her arms and looked at them in a serious way. "I see you two are.. never mind" she said jokingly and hugged her mom.

"Bobbsey don't scare me like that thinking you find us weird" she said while hugging her daughter.

"Sooo,, you two dating yet?" Cassidy said without any shame.

Miranda almost choked hearing her daughters words, she turned red and blushed furiously. She looked at Andrea and she just smiled at her. "I eh, do you guys find it weird?" Miranda asked her daughters.

"Not really, i think you guys fit with each other. No one ever made you this happy mom" Caroline said.
"And he's definitely better than that cunt Stephen" Cassidy finished.

Andrea started laughing and Miranda looked a bit mad, "Cassidy, language little missy!"

"Okay mom, sorry" Cassidy said with regret.

"Shouldn't you guys go to bed already? You guys have school tomorrow and me and your mom could use some alone time, don't we Miranda?" Andrea said to the kids.

Miranda looked at Andrea in surprise, "yes Bobbseys, it's late and mom want's some rest too"

They agreed and gave their mother a kiss and Andrea a hug. They went upstairs to get ready for bed. Miranda looked at Andrea, "thank you" Andrea laughed at her, "for what darling" she gave her a kiss and she looked her in those beautiful hazel blue eyes. "Want some wine or some snacks Miranda?" She asks gently. Miranda smiles at the thought that she cares so much about her.

"I'd like some wine thank you" you want me to get it because I'm laying on you so it's more-

She was cut off by a sweet loving kiss on her lips. When they pulled apart Andrea spoke, "I'll get it love" she gently moved away from her and walked over to the kitchen. Miranda silently followed Andrea. Andrea took the bottle of wine off the countertop and suddenly Miranda pulled her towards her. "That wine isn't important anymore" Miranda said while she kissed Andrea, she went down to her neck. Andrea couldn't believe this was happening. "Oh Miranda" she moaned. Miranda picked her up and led her upstairs to Miranda's room. "God you're quite heavy" Andrea laughed, "you know I'm not a size 4 like you are love" Andrea said laughingly

Miranda placed her on the bed and kissed her, long sweet and passionate. "Oh god how i love you" Andrea said while returning the kiss. Andrea moved her hands to her white blouse. Miranda's behaviour changed and Andrea could notice. "I'm sorry did i do something Miranda?" Miranda shook her head, "no darling i just don't think i can do this yet.. Stephen still haunts me you know.."