I am...

SUMMARY:

Today you were in the school gallery as always. You waited in a hope that some or the other day Mark would show up. Even if you didn't love him anymore but the bond you both shared was worth waiting for him is all you think. You were lost in your thoughts until a boy called you from your back. A big bright smile made it ways across your face.

"Mark, I had been-" Your smile dropped as soon as you realized that it wasn't Mark.

SUMMARY ENDS.

"Hi, I am Jungkook. Can we both... be friends?" The boy asks you cutely fiddling with his shirt's hem. You get shocked to a stranger asking you to be friends and that too out of blue. 

"Come on the point why do you want to be with me?" You say sassily confusing the boy. 

"Huh! I-I just want to be your friends that's all I want nothing else... Why are you saying such things?" He says but you feel as if he is repeating the same us in a different way, you wanted to know the reason behind wanting to be your friend. 

"Why do you want to be a friend of mine.?" You ask him. You didn't want to have more of bad people with or some more heartbreakers. 

"I see you in the school's gallery alone as if you are waiting for someone to come till the lunch bell goes off" He explains to you from his point of view. 

"Oh oh oh wait for a second so this is your point you just want to show sympathy towards me or... or ae you a stalker?!?!" You say your doubt getting more and more stronger. 

"Who said I am showing sympathy towards you? And I am not a stalker. It's just that I also roam in corridors just like you do with anyone all alone cause I-I don't... Have friends I know how it feels to be alone so I thought you would also be feeling the same and I thought of getting to know you." He says as his voice gets lower and lower. His words work like magic on you. 

"Ok I get it now and I am truly sorry for Whatever I have said. I didn't mean to response to your questions rudely but a stranger suddenly asking me to be is friend was a little shock to me." You say scrapping your nape all embarrassed.  

"By the way I am y/n." You introduce yourself while forwarding your hand for a handshake. 

"Ok I am Jungkook Kook for short and only if you like only if... you like." He speaks. You don't know but he makes you comfortable you at him as he gives in his hand for a quick handshake. 

"You know you look younger than me Kook." You say wanting to continue the conversation. 

"I am 11" He says shrugging his shoulder off. 

"I thought you are younger than me I am 10." You say surprised. He chuckled at your surprised face and smiled at you. He looked like a bunny to you, a cute little smiling bunny.

THE LUNCH BELL RANG OFF

"We should head to our classes I don't want to miss any of them." Jungkook says. "

Yeah, you are right. I also don't like missing any class." You say impressed by Jungkook. You guys had some similarities which oddly did made you feel closer to him. 

"How about we spend time in xxxx cafe after school if you like and only if you are free." Jungkook asks. 

"That's where I go daily after school." You say in a little astonished tone. 

"Why daily." He asks as the bubbles of curiosity begin to rise in him. 

"I have some friends there." You say as you guys begin to walk to your classes. 

"Today is October 13th, right?" Jungkook asks out of blue. 

"Yes..." You say in a questioning tone. 

"I was just asking." He says chuckling. You both reached to your class you went inside before the Teacher would come and he headed to his which wasn't so far. 

Jungkook too looked familiar to you. Especially his words and his smile. It felt known to you. It felt as if you have seen his smile heard his words already. Maybe you just needed rest not everyone you meet can be feeling familiar to you, right? 

"Good morning class." Miss Mary said bursting the bubble of thoughts you were in starting her lecture. 

TIMESKIP TILL THE END OF SCHOOL

The school had ended and soon you could see kids running back to their homes some girls chatting before they part their ways and there you see that lonely poor boy walking alone with his head low staring at his boots. 

"Jungkook! Jungkook!" You call him waving your hand as high as you could attracting his attention towards you as a bright smile takes over his face. 

"Oh y/n coming!!" He runs up to you. "Let's go to the cafe." You say in a questioning tone. "Ok let's go." He says jumping a little in excitement. You lead the way as both of you reach the cafe. 

But today the things didn't feel familiar. The things weren't as always. The things were unfamiliar.  But everything was beautifully unfamiliar. The cafe was decorated. Blue balloons and silver and golden strips hanged from the ceiling making the simple cafe look too adorable and beautiful. There was a big cake on the table in the middle of the cafe. The lights were dimmed purposefully. 

The staff and Taehyung were busy preparing something not until Taehyung noticed you. He smiled at you but when he noticed Jungkook his face turned into a confused one. He came to open the door and greet us.

TIME FOR SPOILER

CHAPTER 7: WHO IS HE?