Denial

SUMMARY:

"This is the front-side the backside... Ground floor... Ground floor kitchen only veg on this floor... First floor only non-veg is allowed in the kitchen... Second floor this is where breakfast and snack's part are divided. A big restaurant, isn't it?" You say ending your information. You had already told him about everything else.

"I am going to be working as a in here in the snack's and breakfast corner." He says looking around.

"I work here as waiter. It's not a lot of crowds here like veg or non-veg. A little crowd during 8 to 10 in the morning and 4 to 6 in the evening." You say thankfully.

"Hmm... It would be great to work with you all. Can... can we become friends?" He asks you with hopeful wide eyes. His eyes were pleading to befriend you.

SUMMARY ENDS.

"Umm... H-Hosek I think you should let me think upon it for a couple of days." You say awkwardly scratching your forearm. 

"Oh! Yeah, I get it it's ok you don't trust me, right? It's ok you can take your time... I will always be here." He says in a little sad tone which you don't know why made you feel bad. This thing was what you hated a lot you had to stop being empathic if you didn't want to be left broken alone and used. You didn't respond to him and looked at your wristwatch. 

"Six fifteen" He says making you flinch and look at him confused.

"Sorry?" You uttered as you felt too confused to understand him. 

"The time six fifteen." He says looking at your watch. 

"Oh! Yeah, it is!" You say nodding in his direction. 

"Can- can we at least have a coffee together." He says in a very low voice, and you instantly melted you nodded saying, "Not coffee but any other drink." 

You say making a big smile appear on his face. 

"Ok I will take sprite, what about you." He asks you. 

"The same would be ok with me so... I will bring them wait here." You say looking in his direction. You were going to go but he speaks up. 

"My treat y/n." He goes almost hopping in the kitchen you had introduced him to all the staff on all the floors even though the manager told you to introduce him to only his section. You sat on the nearest table to you. 

You felt sorry for him. He was hurt because of you. You couldn't help it couldn't do anything your life was in curves lately. He did a little doubtful to you. 

You felt that the old arrogant manager had honor, respect and fear in his voice today while speaking to all of you about Hoseok. You couldn't trust Hoseok you felt something wrong within him. Something made you feel that you shouldn't be close to him, you didn't want to be hurt all over again for the same thing. He could be dangerous. You felt as if there was something you should know you didn't. Something was going to go wrong your guts indicated it strongly and you didn't want that thing to turn your life upside down. You knew that in the current circumstances your mind denied on trusting anyone rather than Jimin and Tae-Hyung. You always have thanked God for gifting you those to diamonds in your miserable life.

You flinch because of Hoseok's call, "He y/n lost in your own thoughts?" He asks you chuckling. 

You too chuckle a little, "No actually-" You were cut off by a loud and stern voice. 

"Stop! now who is going to pay for it y/n. He is the new staff here not you. You do have the experience of 2 years here and the earlier job to how can you do such silly mistakes! You should act like a experienced person!!" The voice says shouting at you. You flinch badly and turn to see who was yell his throat out. You remembered how your master shouts at you. 

"Mas- I mean boss I-I would pay-" You wren cut off again but this time by Hoseok. 

"Sir, it was my treat to her, we have started our friendship." Hoseok says in a calm voice. 

"Ohh... Look at the cute couples starting their own early plans." He says clapping now everyone on the floor were looking at you both some were looking with pity in their eyes while someone laughed secretly. 

"Sir it's nothing like that we are just friends." Hoseok says calmly and that was something you appreciated. His calmness and the way he handled the situation lightly. 

"Whatever it doesn't matter to me Until... Until one of you both pays for whatever beverage you have bought." He says in a little low tone but not letting that stern thing leave his speech. 

"Yes Boss." Hearing hoseok he stomps his down the floor. 

"Sorry y/n." He says looking down after turning to you. 

"IT's ok how did you knew he was the owner." You ask him confused. 

"The manager first let me meet to the owner. If i would have known about this, then I wouldn't have done it I am so sorry y/n really." He speaks in a saddened and timid voice. 

"It's all ok Hoseok Never mind it, it was my mistake as he said it. I'll pay for this, ok? And now don't you dare argue upon it." He nodded with his big eyes like an obedient child. You went to the counter paying for the drinks. You both bid goodbyes to each other as the clock stroke six thirty. 

You exited the building with hoseok thinking he went to respectively wherever he had to but no, two pairs of eyes watched you closely as you walked away. One pair belonged to Hoseok and the other one to someone you didn't knew. 

Those eyes didn't want to leave your hastily walking figure nor they were going to. "You are very beautiful Babygirl isn't she hyung?" Hoseok asks the other one standing right beside him. 

"Of course, she is so damn sexy with all her curves. She is a perfect piece. Let everything go according to the plan as it is going now. We have to get a way to keep her away from those two Kark punks, understood? Don't mess this plan up." The other speaks with Hoseok. 

"Of course, hyung who would want to mess up if she is the reward." Hoseok says licking his lips looking at your disappearing figure as the other one just chuckled leaning lazily on the wall. 

TIME FOR SPOILER...

CHAPTER 19: HIDEOUS