His Torcher

SUMMARY:

He watches your figure disappear from his sight and when it does, he says, "Don't even dare to trouble her more than this or you will see the worse me. Don't even think about it understood? She still stands unknown of it." Jimin says looking in the blank space. But he knows that someone somewhere was able to hear him. That someone maybe standing anywhere in Jimin's surroundings and Jimin was aware about it he knew it. Jimin looked around him for some more time checked the surroundings and walked away from there with an irritated expression plastered on his face. He knew that the massage was received be the one who needed to know about it.

After Jimin completely going from there a figure appeared and said, "I will see how you protect that restaurant girl, cafe boy." The figure was staring on the path where Jimin went from and smirks before disappearing again.

SUMMARY ENDS.

You reached home and opened the door. A scary scene unfolded in front of you. It wasn't less than a horror movie. Your master, he was heating an iron rod in the fireplace at the front-middle of the hall. You were badly sweating and shivering thinking what would happen next. You didn't knew what was coming but you knew it was bad. Then he noticed your presence faraway behind him. 

"Oh, my SINcere child is back home! Come inside sit down the day would have been tiring for you." He says pressing 'sin' in 'sincere'. His sweet tone confused you but you knew it was fake so you were scared of what possibly would he had come to know. He was sarcastic. 

"M-Master" This was all which came out from your lips. You were scared of what would happen. You did what he said not wanting to face the consequences. You closed the door and sat on the sofa. He was slowly coming to you and this was just making you more shiver and feel scared. His appearance was all needed to make you scared. He came closer to you and slapped you so hard that you fell off the sofa landing clashingly on the floor. 

"So now you are being a slut, huh. One is not enough for you. You need more boys. Slutty whore roaming around fucking every boy you see bitch. Just know one thing little whore I am the only one who will decide what you will do. You live under my roof, my rule, my mercy, understood motherfucker. You need a damn punishment you need to know who commands. I don't want you to forget any of my words." Sayin this he brought the heated iron rod close to your body. You shivered feeling its heat. You knew if this rod touches your body, then its surely going to leave lifelong marks. He hit you so hard wit hit that you couldn't even feel your thigh on which he hit you. 

"Ahhh!" You scream not being able to keep the pain inside you anymore. He hit you once more and more and more. He kept hitting you until no skin looked white on your body. After some time, he stopped being satisfied, he went away leaving you there just helpless. Your eyes closing tiredly, you couldn't hold them open. 

You were lying on the cold icy floor of the living room feeling restless and in too much pain to go upstairs. 

But to your dismay soon he came all stripped and rammed into you till you could feel a thing even the tears which were flowing. He tears continued to flow like a waterfall. Soon he stopped and went in the kitchen took himself a wine and went in his bedroom without giving a damn about you. You just slept there not caring you were naked you couldn't even feel it. 

In the morning you woke up at 4:30 with dried tears stained on your cheeks, fully and badly aching bones and muscles and a totally marked body. Your face had the mark of his hand. You were tired actually dead from everything which you were facing every day. All this hurted so much... and more mentally. You got up from there by the support of the sofa beside you. You took a bath of almost an hour today. The hot water giving relief to your sad soul and aching muscles. Making you feel good, and you were not wanting to come out of tub. TO your dismay your school wait for you to come. Somehow with your aching body you stood up and slowly got out of the tub with its support. You thought you would be able to walk without any support as always and you put a step, but you got unsteady. You were going to fall but your hands instantly got the door for support, and you got outside slowly. As every day you went through your routine, but it was slower than always. Your aching body didn't let you do anything faster. Today's day was going to be totally different from the days you have been going through. Today your heart was going to break once again. You are never ever going to forgive yourself after knowing your mistake. But is it going to be a mistake forever? That's a later coming part of your life but your today is again going to go worse. Yes, your everyday goes worse than any girl who is ten years old. But this day is compared to your day-to-day life. 

A very bad not wanting experience was waiting for happening... and someone knew it. That someone was 'he'. Did he heard it? no. Predicted it? no, because he is very sure of what is going to happen. Was it his guts saying it? no. But he knew this. This can't be changed. He knew what was coming but didn't have a way to save you. He was tensed worried, everything just for you but you stood unknown of it. You, after getting ready went downstairs with your bag. 

But... maybe you took a lot of time to get ready you saw your master standing in front of you. He was looking at you with his cold angry bloodshot eyes. Your eyes which held pain earlier ow hold fear in them. It was nothing more than or less than pure fear.

TIME FOR SPOILER...

CHAPTER 15: JUNGKOOK