Followers and realization

SUMMARY: 

"Huff... This Jungkook is going to get on our nerves. He is going to be big trouble or a big problem. I knew that he wasn't someone to be friend with. I knew it from the second I laid my eyes on him. Poor y/n, she also on the other side is not aware of anything, we have to warn her about this psycho" Jimin says as worry laces his voice making his voice soft. He of course worried a lot about you, especially you.

"Hmm... y/n should be warned about him. Tomorrow we will talk to her about this Jungkook." Taehyung also says concerned.

"We should it's Important we can't let Jungkook get close to her." Jimin says as worry, concern, determination and many more of soft emotions lace his voice. These emotions belonged to you. Taehyung's worry concern and care belonged to you. They were always yours to be said.

SUMMARY ENDS.

You were peacefully walking to restaurant but today it seemed like it was a long route. Not wanting to take a lot of time you thought of taking the short cut. You didn't want to be late for work. It was a dark horrific lonely alley. You doubted if anyone did even live in those creepy looking houses at both the sides of the alley. Rats and mice roamed freely and had made this alley their comfortable home. Spider webs were everywhere you could see, everywhere your eyes roamed. It was kind of creepy, but anyway you decided to take this way. The cold wind blowing made goosebumps rise on you skin eventually making you shiver. 

You were at the start of the alley when you began to hear some footsteps behind you. You stopped to hear if they were yours or someone else's. But as you stopped you could hear none, so you again continued to walk. After some couple of steps, you again heard footsteps and pause yourself, this time you were sure someone was following you. You resumed yourself and again walked some steps to hear the footsteps again but this time you swiftly turn around to see no one and you couldn't any longer hear the footsteps. You got sacred as you turned around and started to walk as fast as you could. But the footsteps too, started to increase their speed. You were very scared and started to run as the footsteps behind you could be heard running with fast speed. The footsteps were getting closer and closer by each second passing by. Your heart beating fast against your chest felt like it would break your ribs and come out.  

Not soon you reached to the other end of the alley as the footsteps following you no longer could be heard. You were panting breathing heavily swallowing all the oxygen in the air and begging for more. The restaurant in front of you barely visible to you because of dizziness caused by running. You felt as if the world was going round around you. You relaxed yourself talking a little time. Breathing deeply for the sake of it to return to the normal one. It successfully did after some time. As you calmed down you went in the restaurant and started working. 

You didn't know why but suddenly Jungkook's thoughts began to cloud your mind. And this is the first time it struck you that Jungkook was being too friendly but only with you and not with Jimin and Taehyung. You just met him, and he should not be so comfortable with you. You even noticed that he had made you comfortable with him, this had only happened in his case you were never so comfortable with anyone else in first meet at least. Even Taehyung looked uneasy due to Jungkook's presence. There was a light tension between both of them and it was an uneasy one. You had noticed it since the time you entered the cafe.

TIME FOR SPOILER

CHAPTER 9: HALLUCINATION...?