It's a Warning

SUMMARY:

"Two of three weeks. It would take time to come back here." He said as you sighed deeply and sadly. You don't know why but you have always felt connected to him from the very start. You felt like you have known him for years. You were confused by your behavior but you you didn't think a lot about it.

"It's ok Jungkook but when will you come back promise me the next day, we will spend time together a lot of time together I would really miss you a lot Jungkook I don't lie, and I think you know that." You trying to cheer up him as well as yourself.

"Yes, ok I am totally comfortable with that idea. I promise you a strong and an unbreakable promise." The lunch bell off indicating you recess has ended.

You looked at each other for some time and you said, "let's head back to the classes." You said in a questioning tone so that you would know his opinion.

"OK" He replied in short as you both part your ways. Maybe this was your last time you meet, and you were scared of this you didn't want to lose him. This meet was something like, too quick, but you were satisfied and went back to your sit.

SUMMARY ENDS.

Your school has ended, and you have walked till the cafe. You opened the door and went inside, you sat on the table, but you weren't able to see Jimin and Taehyung. 

"Boo!!!" You hear the voices as Jimin and Taehyung appear out of nowhere. You get so surprised that you fall off the chair. They begin to laugh seeing you. 

"Where is the washroom." You ask in a very calm tone. They stopped laughing and look at each other. 

"Y/n are you ok? Is something wrong? What happened?" Jimin asks worriedly extending a hand towards you. You hold his hand and get up. 

"I just want to... want to... you know... girls' problem..." You say awkwardly.

"From the kitchen take a left then right the first door you would see was washroom." Taehyung says. You whisper a quick thank you and leave hurriedly. After you went the atmosphere raised between them it was intensely serious. 

"We should tell it to her." Taehyung says. 

"What! are you mad?! that's something she will know herself when she is totally prepared for it." Jimin says almost scolding Taehyung. 

"Not that pabo about that Jungkook guy she should be made aware of him." He says rolling his eyes when takes Jungkook's name.

"First let her come sit comfortable then we will start the talk about him." Jimin says with concern in his voice and eyes. "OK." The other too says quite concerned about y/n. 

MEANWHILE

You reached in the washroom. You were washing the oozing out blood from your yesterday's fresh cut. Yes, you lied to them because of course this wasn't you would tell them just like this. When you were done with it you covered the cut and went outside after taking a quick glance at yourself in the mirror. From the day his torcher has started till today he even uses knives. He doesn't give a fuck for a shit. You sat on the table with both of them. 

"That Jungkook guy doesn't seems to be with you today." Jimin says. 

"Nope, actually his grandma died. So, he has to visit his native." You say casually but in a little low voice. 

"This can't be happening!" Taehyung says loudly. 

"What are you saying Tae?! What do you mean?" You ask him a little confused. 

"I-I-I mean you should stay away from him." He said stuttering. 

"Yes, yes, y/n he is right. You have to stay away from him. He can be dangerous." Jimin said readily agreeing with Taehyung.