A New One

SUMMARY:

Initially, you used to die every night you used to face this but now you are very habitual to this. At perfect 4am you were dressed by the maids of whoever bought you and you were taken back to the hell. The door wide open welcoming you as the Satan inside was sound asleep.

Thinking of this you saw this situation profiting you as this turned out to be the best time to study. Because of your daily routine you never got enough time to study and then at 5:30 you started your routine.

SUMMARY ENDS.

As your school time gets over you always spend it hanging in gardens or parks all by yourself but after today's school you thought of meeting that Jimin guy. You walked to the cafe. You sat on the same table as yesterday's and saw Jimin removing his apron. You frowned as yesterday he told you that his shift is till 7pm. He saw you and gasped a little as he came jumping towards you like a little kid. He took you hand in his in excitement and sits on the table. 

"I've been waiting for you like forever." He says while spreading his other hands and falling a little backwards. You chuckle a little at his cute behavior. 

"What if I wouldn't have come?" You ask teasing him. 

"Ouch it hurts my feelings though..." He said cutely clutching his sky-blue hoodie and closing his eyes tightly. 

"Where is he?!?! Actually, I wanted you to meet my bestie, he also works here with me. Taehyung!!! Taehyung!!" Jimin calls for someone named Taehyung. 

"Yahhh!!! why are you screaming I do have ears pabo." A voice says from the kitchen. The person comes in front of you and you assume he is that guy Jimin has been calling.

'' Y/N this is Taehyung and Tae this is y/n.'' Jimin says introducing you both to each other.

'' Hi y/n I am Tae-Hyung, you can call me Tae if you want to, and I am 13 yrs. old.'' He says fully introducing himself.

'' Hi Tae-Hyung y/n, 10yr old girlie.'' You said smiling.

'' You are kind pf bold or maybe cheerful today. Thing don't seem to be bothering you, huh?'' Jimin asks as you looked brighter to him today then yesterday.

'' Nope, there are things bothering me, but I shouldn't just have a dull expression.'' Taehyung chuckled hearing your reply 

"It's ok not to be ok all the time. Everyone has hard times, and we can cry. We aren't robots we have feelings.'' Tae said. You sighed hearing his wise understanding and smiled at him.

'' Not everyone is like you Tae. some people only think about themselves. For them it's like my, me and mine. So selfish.'' You with a bit disappointed voice and seemed to be lost.

'' Looks like you have came across such a person.'' he says examining your expression. You just lifted both of your shoulders and eyebrows with not so pleasant eyes and slightly smiled to show that it's your bad to have such a person in your life.

'' Its ok, everything in our life has a reason to happen.'' Jimin says.

'' I'II order hot chocolate for all of us. Y/N you should try it, you are currently where the towns best hot chocolate is available.'' Tae said out of blue.

'' O... K? You say unsure. Jimin and Tae laughed at you.'' you guys don't look like you belong here.'' You ask in a questioning tone to Jimin.

'' Yeah well, we both are from foreign countries. My mother, she had to shift till here just to match the standards about Tae his father's family shifted here so did they.'' Jimin explains to you.

'' OOOOHHH!!!'' You express yourself. Till the time Tae came with the order. He placed the mugs carefully as a big smile crept on your face. It was because you didn't ate anything since morning. It smelled so delicious that your mouth watered. You were very eager to taste it he placed that tray on another table and kept the mugs on each serving one's plate. you took the sip of the beverage served beautifully in front of you. 

"Mhhh.. So delicious! God! Nothing in the world tastes like this it's so so  beautifully delicious." Jimin and Tae who had been observing you from the second the beverage was brought to the table laughed out loud. 

"Tae you know what, you could swallow a burger in a bite when you laugh.' You add to yours earlier's speech, Tae chuckles and your attention shifts towards Jimin as he sat quietly not even touching his cup, He folded his hands upon his chest his lips had formed a big pout and his cute doe eyes glared at me cutely. 

"Jimin for real you look like a 5-year-old baby who didn't get his ice-cream" you say holding your laugh. "First we both shared a bond then I introduced you both to each other and you started calling Tae, what about me?" He said cutely pouting while he complains. 

"Hmm'... OK so this is the reason. I will give you a nickname then." You said as he smiled and sat like a eager little kid. 

"How about Jimin-ahh? " You suggest. "Ok great Jimin-ah" He agrees. "Guys, my time is up, enjoy your time I will pay for our order, and I will take my leave." You spoke. 

"Y/nie I already paid, so just go home safely." Jimin said. 

'Go home safely? Iam safe cause I am not at home.' you think. 

"Ok, the next time I would pay for our order and, thanks Jimin-ah, bye guys have a nice day ahead and Tae it was nice meeting you." you said. "Bye y/nie" The y both said together.

TIME FOR SPOILER

CHAPTER 5: THE FIVE MONTHS