Is It Safe

SUMMARY:

Then when you became 9, he began to rape you and when the neighbors asked about the screams, he declared that you were crazy. You used to beg for his mercy scream for him to stop beg for him to come in his huminitic form, but it looked like he didn't have one. He even started selling you, objectifying you. He used to sell you to the underground mafias corrupted people and in return used to have a lot and lots of money. He used that money to get drinks and drugs for himself. When you turned 10, he began to do all this more often and now it's every day. You hate going home and rather than going there you felt safer outside.

"I hate being in that dreadful mansion of that merciless Satan resting inside. He is the demon on the earth." You blurt a sentence out thinking it didn't have any meaning hidden. Jimin calmed you gently rubbing your back and Taehyung was too shocked to say or do anything.

SUMMARY ENDS.

"Guys I am so sorry, you guys warned me about Jungkook but I... I just acted... so different. That wasn't supposed to be my reaction. I am so sorry" You break down still your past playing in your head, your past hurts you. You hide your face in your arms Jimin sighs seeing you in such a condition it hurts him, and he didn't know why. 

"What did he do to you?" Taehyung says in a scary voice. You began to cry badly after hearing his tone. For you in such a condition right now it was like your master's, harsh, scary, cold. Jimin signaled Tae-Hyung to calm down and his hand never left your back. 

He was whispering good things in your ear, "It's ok bubs, calm down, let it all out no one's going to judge you sweetie. It's ok" He sweetly whispers in your ear eventually making your calm. 

"You fine?" Jimin asks you. 

"Yes, thank you Tae and Chimchim." You thank them both sniffling which was cute for both of them. Your red nose cheeks making you look too cute for their sight. 

"It's our job to do so, buttercup." Taehyung says as his eyes reflected love. You too looked at both of them lovingly, gratefully. You look down as your wristwatch comes in your sight. 

"Shoot! I almost forgot about work. Guys I need to go to restaurant. Thanks a lot for today guys... I beg to you both please don't break my trust by telling this to anyone. It's only you both who know this. I didn't share it to anyone you both are the only ones. So please." You say pleading. 

"You can trust us y/n." Jimin assures you as you fleet towards the door and then Tae-Hyung remembers that he didn't ask you about Jungkook. He ignores it as they order something to eat. 

These days just pass by you feel nothing else than pain which you are now used to. You don't feel connected to yourself. You feel as you are drifting away from your soul as if you are pulled in two different directions by an invisible force. You felt as if your mind would tear apart if this continued. 

You kept running until the restaurant came in your sight. "Huff! At last, the Restaurant." You say to yourself walking not taking any stop you go inside. You reach in the kitchen and as you started wearing the apron you heard the manager's voice. 

"Guys stop working a new staff is going to get added. As the kitchen Chef." The manager says. You found the manager acting different today he as arrogant as he always used to be a little scared. You found the manager was introducing the staff with a high-pitched voice which held respect as well as fear. You didn't think that the kitchen needed help unless and until it was Saturday or Sunday. May be just good for the other chefs.

"HIs name is H-Hoseok. Jung Hoseok." The manger weirdly stutters and wipes the sweat off his forehead. You notice that the new guy was smiling at you all, but something was hidden in his smile. You found him a little creepy. The new guy's aura was calm but who knew what hide behind it.

"Umm... y/n come here today you will introduce s-him to all the staff of his section and will show hi the restaurant. it's your duty to let him know all the regulations, compulsions and restrictions. Some of the other important things too which some people don't follow" He clearly said that wanting to taunt you but his voice came out uncertainly scared of something. 

"Sir-Hoseok you can start from tomorrow, if you want." Something was fishy. He rushed outside leaving with the new guy totally in puzzles. The manager again comes stumbling on is steps, "Y/n you can leave at six thirty today." 

You found this weird he never ever even let you take a holiday and today he is permitting you to go earlier than your daily time without doing any work. You were shockingly surprised. But anyways you had time to see Jimin and Tae-Hyung again which made you happy.

"Thank you, sir." You said bowing to him but to respond to you he was halfway out of the kitchen. 

"Good afternoon, sir I will let you know the surrounding, follow me." You said respectfully. 

"Wait, you can call me Hoseok, I am going to be one of you guys now." He says sweetly but you didn't like it. 

"This is the front-side the backside... Ground floor... Ground floor kitchen only veg on this floor... First floor only non-veg is allowed in the kitchen... Second floor this is where breakfast and snack's part are divided. A big restaurant, isn't it?" You say ending your information. You had already told him about everything else.

"I am going to be working as a in here in the snack's and breakfast corner." He says looking around. 

"I work here as waiter. It's not a lot of crowds here like veg or non-veg. A little crowd during 8 to 10 in the morning and 4 to 6 in the evening." You say thankfully.

"Hmm... It would be great to work with you all. Can... can we become friends?" He asks you with hopeful wide eyes. His eyes were pleading to befriend you.

TIME FOR SPOILER...

CHAPTER 18:  DENIAL