Jungkook

SUMMARY:

A very bad not wanting experience was waiting for happening... and someone knew it. That someone was 'he'. Did he heard it? no. Predicted it? no, because he is very sure of what is going to happen. Was it his guts saying it? no. But he knew this. This can't be changed. He knew what was coming but didn't have a way to save you. He was tensed worried, everything just for you but you stood unknown of it. You, after getting ready went downstairs with your bag.

But... maybe you took a lot of time to get ready you saw your master standing in front of you. He was looking at you with his cold angry bloodshot eyes. Your eyes which held pain earlier ow hold fear in them. It was nothing more than or less than pure fear.

SUMMARY ENDS.

"Don't you dare talk to that Jimin or Taehyung. Or else I don't think your memory is so weak to forget yesterday's night, right?" He says clear and stern, clearly showing he is not high of alcohol. 

"Y-Y-Yes Master." You say shivering badly listening to his piercing voice while h just laughs seeing your condition. He again went to the kitchen to take the bottle of alcohol and then heads to his room. You were honestly shocked at how he came to know about this. You were sure no one knew this. Not like you have a habit of speaking in sleep too. So how did he come to know. Keeping your thoughts aside you went to the school which was a bad choice but who knew what would happen. When you crossed the gates of school you saw Emily, Kat, Lina, Tia, Moni walking towards you. You were a little scared they were the bullies of the school. You didn't want to be bullied at least today. Emily came closer to you and kicked you in your stomach. You groaned in pain as last night went across your eyes. You fell down holding your stomach in pain as yesterday's pain joined in. 

"W-Why are you doing this to me? W-What have i done to you?" You say wincing and stuttering in pain. 

"You know who is Jungkook, right? Emily loves him but seeing him with a shit like you hurts her of course. You should also know what pain she is facing and so should you face." Moni says bitterly as she cups both of your cheeks in er palm squeezing them making you wince in pain. Tia took a handful of your hairs and took you to the washroom in the school's building. Pulling you through the way not caring if you are on your feet. You were stumbling all over the way. When you reached in the washroom Kat slapped you hard because of which you felt into the toilet. Then Lina put your face into the toilet pot making you drink the water in there. You were badly chocking on that water. Then she pulled you out and push you on the ground. 

"Don't you dare talk to my Jungkook, understood? Or else... You know what is going to happen." And then laughing at you like devils they are they went away leaving you there lying helpless on the cold floor. They locked you inside and after some time you heard footsteps coming in your way. 

Finally, finding the strength to speak you say, "H-Help! Help! Somebody please help!" The door flung opened revealing a worried Jungkook. He entered inside stumbling on his feet but momentarily balancing himself. He had a worried and regretting expression on his face. 

"Y-Y-Y/n What happened to you? All this... all this is because of me, right? Because of me you are hurt, isn't it?" He says in a regretful tone. 

"NO Jungko-" You were cut by his evil sounding laugh. His dark evil chuckle caught you off guard. His dark orbs had mischief hidden in them. You were shocked seeing him react like this in such a critical condition of yours. 

"J-Jungkook" This was all you could utter you were astonished and didn't knew how to react. 

"Oh dear! little innocent girl fell for a devil's trap. Didn't that dear father of yours fucked the shit out of you." He speaks to you in a mocking tone making you gasp surprisingly. 

"Surprised? I love giving surprises. Go and talk to your best friends Jimin and Tae. You like them. You smile with them. You laugh with them. You feel happy and content with them but now what are you going to do poor girl?" He spoke. 

"Jungkook you!" You say still not able to believe all this. 

"Yeah, poor thing I was the one." Honestly you were scared from this side of Jungkook. He was passing very creepy psychopathic vibes. 

"Now die here bitch and I have to compliment your father's choice rosy lips, nice curves, big boo-" 

"Jungkook please stop." You say cutting him in a pleading voice. 

"Haha girlie stay here. I love this look on your face just as pathetic as you."

TIME FOR SPOILER...

CHAPTER 16: BITTER MEMORIES