Chapter 4 - The Secret

It was 08.02 p.m. as I saw the time in my phone. I was just finished eating the dinner that the nurse served in. I sat on the single sofa, the exact sofa where Gemini sat a couple hours ago. I turned on the TV, looking for something to watch, when my phone was ringing, showing an upcoming video call from Front. 

As I took the call, I saw Front with her face mask on. She was asking about my condition, and wether I had my dinner yet. I answered, saying that I'm okay and already had my dinner. Then my parents came onto the screen asking me if I want them to come to the hospital right now. Of course I refused that. I am perfectly fine now, and I don't want to bother them this night. They need proper rest after they took care of me these past three days.

The video call ended up with my parents and Front bid me good night. It was still 09.11 p.m., and I'm not sleepy yet. So, I decided to talked to Tu and Bright via video call. If I can be honest, I really miss them. We usually gather everyday to talk about the day, about anything that happen to us to the smallest detail. After I got the contract and signed as the company's trainee, I make sure that we have time to just get together and talk. But for the last three days, we don't have a chance to do what we usually do. 

And so when I called them, they pick it up right away.

Tu : Hey meung, how are you? Have you had dinner yet?

Me : I'm good, and yes, I had it earlier.

Bright : How is it? 

Me : Nothing beats my Mom's and your cooking.

Bright : Want me to send you some?

Me : Nah, bro, thanks. I'm all good. I got many snacks waiting to be eaten.

Bright : Okay then. (He said while showing his smile)

Tu : And Oh! You know what, Fourth, P'Jake confessed to me today. (As Tu saying this, I saw a slight change on Bright's expression).

Me : Really? What did you tell him, then?

Tu : I reject him, obviously.

Me : Poor guy. He doesn't know that my friend here never accepted anyone's confession since she was born. (I said with a smirk on my face).  But seriously tho, what is your reason this time, rejecting him? Everyone in school knows that he is one of the best choice. He's the school's baskeball captain and he drives cool bike. And he likes you. 

Tu : I don't know, meung. I'm not thinking about being in a relationship anytime soon. Just to be with you guys is enough for me. (She said, smiling from ear to ear)

Me and Bright also smile hearing Tu's response. We really depend on each other in anything. We are so close that we really think that we will be okay just to have each other by our side. However, I can't ignore the new sensation that I got lately. The existence of Gemini is now starting to bother me. Especially about those memories that I saw last time. I know, deep down, that I can't just keep this all by myself. I need someone to provide me peace of mind, or else, I might be going crazy later. I realize that no one is better at comforting myself beside these two.

Me : Ehm, guys, I want to talk about something. Er.... It's about the day I passed out.

Tu and Bright : What is it, Fourth? (They replied with the exact same words and time. Their expression changed into a serious one, looking straight into the camera)

I was sitting on the bed and then I decided to lay down, turning my body to the left, with the phone in my hand while facing the single sofa.

Me : Actually, that day, there is this boy, a trainee from the company, who cried at the bus stop. I was trying to talk to him, and when he stop crying and look at me, It was at that moment that my heart hurt so much. (I said as I paused for a moment)