Chapter 5 - The Gentle Moon

I was still sleeping on the hospital's bed when I heard repeated knocking sounds from the door. The sounds were followed by someone's voice, calling me to wake up.

"Excuse me, Khun Fourth. It's seven in the morning already and we're delivering your breakfast." -- said someone, a woman, from outside the door. It must be one of the nurses.

"Okay Ma'am, please wait a minute." -- I replied, as I wake up and walk towards the door.

I unlocked the door and let the nurse came in. She then put my breakfast on the table and told me that in an hour, she will come again with medicines that I should take. She then excuse herself and left me alone. It's seven past five, and I haven't take a bath yet. Front told me last night that she will come with Mom and Dad to pick me up at around eight, so I better be ready by then.

I then took a bath and changed into a new shirt and jeans. Next, I eat my breakfast while watching television. And after that, when the clock showing exactly at eight, I heard another knocking sound from the door. When I opened the door, it was indeed the nurse, came with my medicines. I took them and not long after that, my family came to pick me up.

Along the way to my house, I chose to sleep because I still feel tired from staying up last night. Upon arriving at my house, I went straight to my room and continued my sleep.

I woke up around noon when I feel the hand of my mother brushing my head.

"How do you feel, dear? Is everything alright?" -- said my mother

"Yes, Mom. I'm just sleepy... but don't worry, I'm all fresh now," -- I replied

"Okay, if you say so, let's have lunch together, shall we? Mae Yui is also here." -- said my mother telling me.

Before going to the dining room, I checked my phone and I saw Mae Yui's message that told me to bring the script because we are going to have the first script reading this afternoon. I then washed my face and put the script in my backpack. I was checking the note that I wrote last night, making sure that it is still in my backpack before I go to the dining room.

Me, my family and Mae Yui have lunch together again today after a month. My family already considered Mae Yui as our close relative, so she occasionally have a meal in my house. After we finished our lunch, Mae Yui and I go straight to the company.

In the company, me and the team of our project "F4 Thailand" did our first script reading. Everything went smoothly and it all ended at around 04.00 p.m. Mae Yui offered to drive me home as I don't have anymore schedule. But I refused her, by saying that I have promised Gemini to meet. I also told her that I will go home with an online taxi later so that she didn't have to wait to drive me home.

With that being said, I went to the practice room. And when I entered the room, I saw that all the trainees are looking at me while whispering to each other. Ah, not this again...., I said in my mind. I felt uncomfortable and in an instant, my feet just moved on their own, to the corner of the room which I usually sat there alone. But when I was walking toward the corner, I felt someone holding my hand.

"Fourth.... didn't you said that you want to talk to me?" -- said Gemini, still holding my hand.

When I look up to see the face of someone who held my hand, I saw Gemini, with his hair styled, he wore a blue shirt combined with a black varsity jacket, a black jeans, a baseball cap and a noticeable branded watch. Oh, and he smells good, too. 

What is it with him, really? How can he look so gorgeous like this? Is he a model? He look like a teen model already. And that obviously super expensive watch. How rich is he?  These thoughts stormed into my mind.