Chapter 13 - The Next Plan

~~~~~Previously on Chapter 12~~~~~

Fourth and Gemini finally asked Ajarn Khata to brought back the memories from their first life. Long story short, Ajarn Khata succeeded in bringing back Heart's and Li Ming's consciousness. Their story was the saddest story that all the people there have ever heard in their life. As both Heart and Li Ming were living in the era when Thailand was occupied by the French soldiers, they were harrased and tortured near the end of their lives. Li Ming died when he tried to protect Heart from the annoyed French soldiers, because they couldn't communicate with the deaf Heart. 

Heart was heartbroken when he saw the cold body of his loved one. He prayed earnestly so that Li Ming could live. The pray was answered, with the exchanged of his own life. Li Ming woke up that time, not realizing what had happened to Heart. He burried Heart and was left alone when Heart's parents ran away to Chiang Rai. Unfortunately, not long after being left alone, Li Ming got infected with Cholera and hung himself when he realized that he couldn't survive the disease. 

With that, Heart's and Li Ming's consciousness were given the last chance to met and talked to each other for the last time, in the body of Gemini and Fourth.  Their last moment was beautiful and painful at the same time. They sealed it with a deep and tender kiss, a kiss that both of them deserve after all their agonizing experiences. 

~~~~~End of Chapter 12's summary~~~~~

When I came to my sense, I felt aches all over my body. I was lying on the bed, and when I turn to my left side, I saw Gemini also lying next to me. He was facing me and holding my left palm. I then turned slowly to face him. As I was facing him, I once again get mesmerized by the view. His sharp nose, his plump lips, his attractive Adam's apple, his long eyelashes, everything is appealing. Upon realizing that I clearly fell for what I saw, the thought of a possibility that I might have loved him comes again.

"You are so handsome, Gem... really." -- I muttered softly.

Then I looked down to see my left palm he was holding. Even from where I saw, the veins on his hands were very visible. It looked so captivating on his slighly-tan skin compared to mine. Did he worked out regularly? He must have played some sport to have his veins looking like this. Not only that his veins caught my attention, but his slightly buff chests can not be ignored. I can not lie that I do really want to see them bare.

"Having chest and veins like these, your girlfriend is really lucky." -- I muttered again.

"Three things. First, I don't have a girlfriend. Second, I never been in a relationship, and third, do you want to be the lucky one?" -- Gemini suddenly answered, surprising me.

"I-.... I... Uhh.... Gem! You... wake up already?" -- I asked him, still in a shock's state.

"Hm." -- he answered.

"Wh.... what? Sin.. since when?" -- I asked him again, hoping that I'm not embarrassing myself.

"Since someone called me handsome." -- Gemini replied, showing me a naughty smirk.

Instantly, I felt my whole body burned. It was so embarrassing. I've never felt so embarrassed of myself like this before. I immidiately tried to get up, but Gemini pulled my hand down so that I was still lying down next to him.

"It's you who is handsome. Plus, you are cute, too. Looking like this, I'm sure you got a lot of people liking you. Are you in a relationship now?" -- Gemini asked me with a very soft tone.

"Stiff boy like me? There's no chance." -- I replied to him with a little giggle.

"No, you're not stiff. From what I see, you are just an introvert, you need people to make the first move. Once you are comfortable with them, you will show your real self." -- said Gemini to me.