Chapter 14 - The Chaos of the Shooting Stars

===================

T: I can help you with your studies.

G:  What? Are you serious, ai Tinn?

T: Yes.

G: Why do you want to help me? Is'nt it good for you if I can not apply for the Hot Wave's competition?

T: Why do you think so?\

G: Well, because you hate me. Anything bad happen to me is obviously a good thing for you.

T: (coming closer to Gun) Three things, Gun. One. I'm the president of the student counsil. It is my responsibilty to help the school keeping their good reputation. I see your potential, so if you win the Hot Wave's trophy, that will also benefit the school. Second, you will not find someone else who's willing and as better as me. Third, I never said that I hate you.

===================

I woke up that day with a weird feeling on my chest. A tingling sensation, like someone has been blowing it with a cool breeze. It's not like I don't like it, but I'm just not familiar with it. I looked at my phone, and it showed 07.03 on the screen. Shoot, I'm late. I forgot to turn on my alarm last night. There are several message notices too, but I choose to ignore it for now.  I got up quickly and run straight to the bathroom. 

After I prepare myself clean and ready, I rushed out of my room while holding my phone. When I arrived at the dining room, I was so surprised to see Gemini sitting there alone. He was looking at me, like he knew already that I was coming.

"Good morning, Fourth." -- said Gemini while showing off his attractive smile.

"U.. Uh... Good morning. Wait, am I still dreaming?" -- I replied his greeting, utterly shocked by his presence.

Gemini then got up from the chair and walked towards me who was standing frozen in shock. He stood really close to me and smiled slyly.

"Are you dreaming about me last night?" -- whispered Gemini next to my right ear.

When he whispered to my ear, I felt his breath. That's the moment when I realized that all of this was real. Gemini IS in my house right now and shoot, why did I said that I dreamt of him last night?

When I was still thinking about how to answered him, he said something that I never thought he will say.

"Was that a wet dream? Hm?" -- said Gemini while he moved closer to me. He also bent down a little bit, making our lips were just more or less an inch apart.

He then moved his mouth to my left ear and whispered...

"Me too."

I was flabbergasted.

What did he say again, me too? Me too what? Is that about him also had dream last night? Or was he also dreamt of me last night? Or he was having wet dream about me last night?

Sh*t.

Just when I was about to explain it to him, my mother walked in. Gemini step back immidiately.

"Oh, you finally wake up. Let's have breakfast together." -- said my Mom.

"Aw. How about Dad and Front, Mom?" -- I asked her, because usually on weekdays like this, Mom will have breakfast later with Dad and Front.

"Aw. Do you forget that Front is going to go camping today? I just came back from opening the gate for Dad's car." -- she replied.