Chapter 17 - The Fear

~~~~~Previously on Chapter 16~~~~~

Fourth went to Hong Kong for his drama shooting, however he didn't tell Gemini about it. Gemini only found about it later from one of the company's staff. He tried to call and text Fourth, but Fourth left him unanswered. He tried to contact the people around Fourth, but all of them said that Fourth are probably too busy with the shooting. He was waiting and tried everything, that it's been eight days he never heard anything from Fourth.

Feeling confused, stressed and sad, Gemini went to vent about it to Aun, Ford and Mick. But it just made things get worst inside Gemini's head because his friends believe that Fourth didn't have the same feeling as him. It was at this moment that Gemini accidentally saw Bright and Tu from across the street. Gemini asked Bright and Tu about Fourth, buth they both seems hesistant to answer. Gemini begged them for any information about Fourth and at the end, both Bright and Tu told Gemini that Fourth is indeed trying to stay away from me, that Fourth himself said it is for my own good. 

Bright who felt sorry for Gemini, lend his phone so that Gemini could call Fourth. Gemini waited until 09.00 p.m Bangkok time, which means 10.00 p.m Hong Kong time, to call Fourth. And as expected, Fourth picked up the phone. 

~~~~~End of Chapter 16's summary~~~~~

What? What is going on?

How can he get Bright's contact number with him?

I was astounded, to hear the voice that I least expected, Gemini's. He was calling me through Bright's contact number. Moreover, as soon as I picked up the call, he said that he missed me. 

"Fourth, please don't hang up on me na..." -- said Gemini with a pleading tone.

"Fourth.... I miss you so much.... please talk to me, hmm?" -- said Gemini again, but I still gave him no respond.

"Fourth.... Fourth..... Fourth......." -- He was calling my name over and over. I noticed the change in his voice. He must be crying right now.

Realizing that he was crying right now because of me just melted my heart right away. 

--on the call--

Gemini : Fourth..... Fourth, please talk to me, na....

Fourth : How are you?

Gemini : Not good at all. I've been thinking about you these past 8 days.

Fourth : ..... please don't. You have your own schedule, I have mine. .... We both are busy. Don't waste your time on something unimportant.

Gemini : You are important to me.

Fourth : .......

Gemini : Fourth..... I love you. I--

Fourth : Gem, I think you're confused.

Gemini : No, I don't. I really---

Fourth : Yes you do. Look, Gem, let's talk about this again later when I'm back to Thailand.

Gemini : No! .... I don't think I can survive that.

Fourth : So, do you want me to just tell you now?

Gemini : No. Let's meet. I'll go there tomorrow.

Fourth : Wh--- what? No! Gem, wh.... what do you mean?