Chapter 10 - The Search for Truth

I told Gemini to take a bath first as I prepared the clothes for him to wear. I chose my favorite oversized t-shirt and a black sweatpants for him. Luckily, since I was busy filming for "F4 Thailand" these past days, I always stock up on new underwear, just in case. Although I don't know if it's gonna fit him or not.

While Gemini was still in the bathroom, I took this chance to analyze what I've been writing on my notebook today. Yes, something is different. Today was not like the usual occurences. Before, I used to saw just one to two visions and memories for a day. But today, I saw six memories on three occasions when it came back to me.

The first occasion was at the restaurant where we had our dinner today. I saw two memories, one from my first life and the other one from my second life. The memory from my first life was about Li Ming (me) who's scared hearing the sounds of gun shots from outside the house, and Heart who was comforting Li Ming (me) by hugging me so tightly while both of us were inside a hideout. Meanwhile, the memory from my second life was about Tinn (Gemini) who was patiently teaching Gun (me) chemistry at someone's house that I don't know yet.

The second occassion was in the car, after we sang along with the busker. I also saw two memories from each of my previous lifes. This time, the memory from my first life was about Heart (Gemini) who ordered Li Ming to sleep next to him on his bed. Heart (Gemini) was hugging Li Ming (me) to his chest. In the memory from my second life, Tinn (Gemini) was feeding Gun (me) at the room which seems to be the counsil's room. Gun (me) at that time was having a cast on his right hand.

And the last occasion was in the car after we kissed. The past memories from this occasion were just as sweet as our kiss. In the memory from my first life, Heart (Gemini) kissed Li Ming's (me) cheek while Li Ming was watering the plants. As sweet as the memory from the my first life, in my second life, Tinn (Gemini) confessed to Gun (me), whispering it to Gun's ear that he have loved Gun since their first year of high school, while Gun (me) was sleeping. Gun (me) heard everything because he was just pretended to be sleeping at that time.  

I kept wondering of why did I saw so many memories from the past today. Not to mention that all of those memories were all came back in the short span of time, too.

Did I do something today for that to happen?

I then opened the chat room with Tu and Bright. I took pictures of what I have so far in my notebook. I also explained it to them briefly, about me seeing six memories from the past today.

(In their chat room)

Tu : Wait, I'll go to your house now. Let's go Bright.

Bright : Okay.

Me : Uh... but he is here now

Tu : He who?

Bright : Don't tell me....

Me : Gemini is here now 

Tu : OMG SIR WAIT FOR US. LET'S DO THIS, BRIGHT!!!!

Bright : On my way!

Okay, now that it has come to this, I better explained everything to Tu and Bright. They are the only one, anyway, who can help me on this matter.

Gemini then came out from the bathroom with only a towel around his waist. His chest was exposed for me to see and to be honest, it's kind of a pleasant experience. He got a pretty build-up abs. I thought that his a little bit tan skin is the skin that got exposed to sunlight, but it turns out that it was his original skin's color. He looks really, really good right now that I felt like I will definitely got a nosebleed if I see it any longer.