Chapter 6 - The Realization

--------- // ---------

Gemini's POV

This is my first time kissing someone on the lips. So far, I've only kissed my parents and relatives, and it was only on their hand or cheek. I never imagined that I will be kissing someone in the their lips, at my 17 yeas of age. Not to mentioned that the person I kissed is a boy. Which is not the typical case that we usually see in regular dramas and movies, when a boy usually kissed a girl and vice versa. 

Being born and raised in this country, I'm aware that the number of same-sex couple is huge. And I honestly never had anything againts it. However, in my case, being intimate and having a special relationship with someone is still unthinkable. Right now, I enjoy my life very much, although there were quite plenty of girls who hit on me. But I rejected everyone of them. I feel that I still couldn't bear the burden of having responsibilities to take care of someone special, physically and emotionally. Not to mention what has happened to my parents, it just that I have lost any motivation to be in a relationship whatsoever.

But what is happening to me right now? Why did I get triggered by this boy? Why did I lost to my lust? Why did I kissed him back? Why did I wasn't able to reject him, while I easily could reject all the girls who hit on me before?

We kept on kissing for quite some times until I felt that he pushed me slightly. We opened our eyes at the same time and we look at each other. His eyes were still sparkling.... and his lips..... His lips looked glossy, and I might be the one who is responsible for that. I was wiping his lips with my thumb without thinking, when I heard something that makes me feel dejected, coming out from his mouth.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't do this. I'm really sorry......" -- said Fourth who then opened my car's door, running away from me.

End of Gemini's POV

---------- // ----------

Ugh, I'm so stupid. 

I ran away as fast as I can from there. 

I realized that what I just did was an unforgivable mistake. 

What the hell am I doing? What did I do to the poor boy? He was barely recovering from what happen to his parents. And I was a hundred percent aware that the urges I felt about kissing him was affected by Gun, the "Me" in my second life. What did I do? Ohh, he must have felt confused and offended by that. 

The only thing that I can think of at that time was running away from him. I left the company by taking a bus and went straight back to my house. As soon as I arrived, I entered my room and locked my door. My mother saw me rushing my way to my room after I got home.

"Fourth, are you okay luk?" -- said my mother after knocking my door.

"I'm okay Mom, I just feel stuffy so I want to take a shower immediately." -- I replied.

"Okay then." -- she said.

When I sensed that my mother has leave, I took the note that I wrote yesterday, and transfered the content into a new notebook that I haven't use yet. I changed and added the content of the "Second version / Second life (?)". Then I also did my homework about the television and motorcycle. I searched for the information on the internet.

And now the notes looked like this:

---------- // ----------

First version / First life (?)

1. My name is Li Ming Loetphong Nueangna-uam.

2. His name is Heart Phrathay Chaopaknam.

3. Television in a wooden box (distributed in early 1940s). During this time, Thailand was in a war with France.