Chapter 8 - The Two Pests

--------- // ---------

Gemini's POV

When I reached the canteen, I saw Fourth was already with the seniors at their usual place. He was speaking and laughing so happily with them. For this past nine months, that expression of him looking so cheerful with the seniors, made me wonder of why he never showed it when he was with the other trainees. Was he really felt uncomfortable with us that much? Why, though? Doesn't he know that we are all admiring his acting skill? That we are all wanted to be his friends?

But then, he look joyful whenever he's with those three seniors. He managed to produce such a lovely smile and addicting laugh whenever he interacted with them. What exactly did they do to make Fourth happy? How did they became close with each other, despite they haven't even had any project with Fourth?

When I felt that my head is hurt and my body is burned inside, I sensed someone holding my right arm. Sh*t, it's her again, Ploy. Standing next to her is her BFF, Proud. These two girls are one year older than me. I got to know them because they are the daughters of two share holders of the company. Also, both of them goes to the Ruamrudee International School, the same high school as Phuwin's, our senior at the company.

Phuwin and I are already know each other even before I joined the company. Being a student of Harrow International School, the students of both of our school were often compete againts each other, be it in academic, sports, arts and many more. The first time I met Phuwin was when we compete in regional singing competition. 

Phuwin said to me that despite he and the girls are from the same high school, he actually didn't know any of the girls. It was three months ago, when all the share holders of the company were having a party, that Mae Nook, Phuwin's manager introduced the girls to him. And because I was with Phuwin at that time, Mae Nook introduced them to me, too.

Being the daughters of the company's shares holders, those two girls often seen roaming around the company. I don't exactly know why they did that, but I have a hunch that they did that to hit on boys. 

They are the typical spoiled-rich girls, who seems to have many times to waste and no responsibility whatsoever. They often spent their time chatting and sitting in the canteen. The most annoying action they did is that they often took pictures of the seniors and trainees. I am one of their "victim". It is because this girl Ploy has been so open pursuing me. She often followed me around the building and sometimes even came to my school. She also had been calling and texting me since then. I have rejected her, but she said that she will never give up on pursuing me.

So here she is, again, sticking into me. And she bring Proud with her again today. If only Mae Nook didn't asked me to befriended them, so that the relationship between the company and their family as the shares holders will remain in a good term, I'm definitely have already chased them away.

Now I'm stucked with them, forced to have lunch on the same table as them and have to watch Fourth being "intimate" with the seniors.

"What do you want to eat, Gem?" -- asked Ploy to me while she still holding my arm.

"Anything. And can you please stop doing this?" -- I replied as I removed her hand from me.

"Mmm, it's because I've missed you. We haven't see each other lately." -- she said while trying to touch my thigh.

I stopped her hand and pushed her hand away. 

"Aww, are you shy, hmm?" -- she said

No, f*ck I hate it. Can't you see my expression?

I tried to look away from her and instead, I observed Fourth's table. Now, P'Mark and P'Prom went to order their food while P'Satang and Fourth are talking with each other. I kept looking at them when I saw that Ploy moved her face close to me. I asked her what she wants, but then he looked at Fourth's direction.