Gremlin's invasion and diamond's lies (Part 1)

Here we go once again!!!! I hope everyone is alright and liked this story this far!!!! It looked like it with all your vote and comments (thank you all a lot for that). I hope I'm not going to disappoint you in the future ( please tell me if I do)... So we are going to continue. I hope my story isn't going to be a total nonsense because I'm going to talk about character like Aleister that I don't fully know for now on (even if I stay attached to the original text in this chapter). Once again, if I utterly destroy one of your favorite character, tell me. I don't want to make the unforgivable.

I do not own A certain magical Index

——————————————————-—————————-—————————-—————————-———

            It was four in the afternoon. An old dog was talking using the hotline to the very same 'human' who had been fighting all the magic god with the exception of a certain Norse god.

-« I'm sure you were spying with Underline, but I dealt with Shundou Toshizou. That's the last of the seventy-two requests you made. Every last one of those who grew during your absence and refused to regroup has been defeated. Are you satisfied with my work? »

-« This is nothing more than the beginning. » Answered the Board Chairman.

-« Have you found something to make up for what happened? » Asked the golden retriever walking with Kihara Yuiitsu. « It was clearly a mistake to contact the Magic Gods at that point. Did you finally learn your lesson now that you have to recover from getting a third of your body burned so badly? » 

-« It was necessary regardless. » Stated the 'human'.

-« You have a bad habit of sounding rational when you're actually handling everything through emotion. » Commented the golden retriever.

-« Scientists must be romantics and they must always work to fill people with dreams. Those are your words, I believe. » Recalled the Board Chairman.

The golden retriever sighed at having that pointed out.

If he could change his expression like a human, he might have smiled.

-« You're right. Romance is important. It is what separates the men from the beasts. »

-« Am I wrong? » Asked the Board Chairman.

-« How about you ask your attending physician instead of me? But if I had to give an answer from a Kihara perspective, it would definitely fall on the evil side of good and evil. Not only that, but it's a terribly bland sort of evil. » Answered the large dog.

The dog looked up at the starry sky as he spoke.

Those mysterious lights filled the city's magazines as a symbol of astrology and other strange occult ideas unreachable with human science.

« But it would fall on the like side of like and dislike. It would seem even I have a heart. »

The blazing colors of dawn filled the sky ahead of them.

The purple of that starry sky which symbolized the mysteries of the world was gradually dyed orange.

- « I have now returned order to your rule, just as you asked. » Finally added the dog able to understand romance.

The scientists spoke while facing that golden sunlight.

It looked like they were using human intellect to challenge the world's irrational side.

-« Now, how about you use the power I have returned to you. Use it to destroy all those irregularities known as magic. »

Unbeknownst to the scientist and Aleister alike, something indeed lacked for the 'human' to put back his plan on the rail. They would discovered that soon and it would not please Aleister Crowley at all to discover what became Kamijou Touma.