Time to meet each other

Hi everyone! Long time no see! Hello to every new readers and thanks for the one who followed this story since its beginning! I will be honest : I don't know for sure when I will be able to write next time but I'm publishing this chapter now because I love this story far to much. How narcissistic of me but, well, why not after all... Thanks everyone for your votes and comments! The next chapter shouldn't take as much time as this one to be published hopefuly!

I hope you will enjoy this story!

I do not own A Certain Magical Index (or Toaru Majutsu no Index, whichever you prefer)

--------------------------------------------------

-« Why are you pursuing me? » Cried Hamazura as his girlfriend dashed after him all around Tokiwadai Middle School.

He tried everything to hide from her but, well, it wasn't easy when your girlfriend was the AIM Stalker. Takitsubo was literally able to track him wherever he was.

No, it was not the only reason for his predicament. Takitsubo shouldn't be able to use her AIM Stalker this effectively currently.

In fact, Hamazura did not acknowledge it before but being a man in Tokiwadai was enough to be chased around. He was literally the topic of every conversations and the girl were pointing his position to Takitsubo.

-« First an half-naked woman with her pale friend, now Takitsubo... Who's the next one?! Mugino?! Accelerator?! Or maybe some kind of infernal shapeshifting monster?! » Affronted a crying Hamazura while running.

-« How dare you?! » Shouted a rapped voice. Hamazura took quite some time to recognize it as his girlfriend voice.

A girlfriend (or girlfiend) that somehow appeared just in front of him...

-« Ho-... »

Hamazura did not survive his encounter long enough to be surprised.

--------------------------------------------------

Not to far from there, a certain star-eyed girl was enjoying the show while drinking her Darjeeling.

-« You know that she will kill you for that? » Asked Meltdowner to her fellow level 5.

-« That won't happen, she will forget all about me each time she isn't looking at me. Finally, this experience with him was useful. » Stated Mental Out getting a dangerous glare.

-« You know that I can kill you for that. »

-« How please! You have the same humour-ability as this amazonian girl... Don't you find it funny to have this guy chased around by his girlfriend. » Said Shokuhou with a serene face.

Meltdowner would never admit that she found it hilarious. NEVER!

-« What's your deal with that guy? » Asked Mugino very simply to hide away the odd feeling she felt while talking about the god. It wasn't fear for Mugino wasn't the kind to be afraid by anything. She might have been a bit afraid when she encountered the odd boy that everyone called 'Kamijou Touma' but now... It was but a new challenge for the Fourth level five of Academy City.

-« 'That guy'? Are you by any chance talking about someone I should know? » Asked Shokuhou poorly hiding her irritation. Well, she did not really try to hide it, this girl was talking about HER Prince.

-« Do you know a lot of people worthy of my time? » Said the cyborg without even looking at the delinquent who sprinted behind her.

-« Point taken. » Admitted the Queen of Tokiwadai, dropping all pretending. Was a certain girl chasing around a certain End of the Century Emperor completely ignored by Mental Out? Certainly.