The scorers, the gods and the queen ( Part 1)

I everyone! Sorry if I made you wait quite a bit. I hope you will enjoy this new chapter! I will try to make it as magic godly as I can! So you can expect a lot of battles. Well, maybe not battles as much as the magic gods in rampage.

I don't own Toaru Majutsu no Index...

—————————————————————————————————————————————————— 

        It was a special day in Academy City. It was the event called Anti-Crime Orientation. The students which represented 80% of the total population were assigned roles between officer, criminal and hostage.

In this event to improve the students awareness, our friend Hamazura was assigned the role of hostage.

Yet, for some unclear reasons...

-« Nyah, nyah!! In the first place, I got the criminal. That's one stamp for me!! »

Fremea Seivelun will not hear to anyone and considered Hamazura a criminal anyway. Well, he have for sure a 'villain's face' and he did not think of himself as a good person so he was unable to deny it clearly. It would be faster to have someone at the anti-crime orientation's explain it to the young girl.

-« If I fill up the stamp card, I get to order from the hidden school lunch menu. Nyah! Beef stroganoff!! » Claimed the young blond girl excited.

-« You're trying to eat something crazy again, aren't you? Doesn't stroganoff sound like the name of a robot? » Asked the delinquent. It didn't please Aneri at all if the vibration of Hamazura's mobile phone were to be trusted.

-« Achondrites can be generally divided into six types and they are important resources for investigating the creation of the solar system. However, this Arrowhead Comet is gathering so much attention due to the possibility of discovering a seventh achondrite... » Stated a documentary on the background. It was about the Arrowhead Comet which will pass above Academy City today.

-« Hey, Fremea, do you know what the Arrowhead Comet is? » Asked Hamazura.

-« N-Nyah? In the first place, you need to know your place if you think you can ask me about something that tricky! Nyah,Nyah! » 

-« I can forget sometimes, but you really are Frenda's sister. » Said a desperate Hamazura. He was deeply annoyed. « Some huge star is going to be falling. You should be able to make as many wishes as you want. »

-« Nyah, nyah!! I-I didn't know you were that much of a villain. It's too soon to go to the movie version!! » Claimed Fremea while trembling as she held his hand as they passed by a park.

-« I'm not summoning the thing and the world isn't going to be destroyed!! » Answered Hamazura. That was when Hamazura's cellphone rang in his pocket. He pulled it out, checked the screen, and found he had an email. 

-« What the hell? What kind of message is that? » Asked Hamazura. It made even Fremea wait.

-« What does it look like? It's obviously an offer. » Stated a girlish voice all of a sudden.

Looking at the one which had answered his 'stupid' question, Hamazura discovered two weird girls lying in the grass.

-« Huh? So, I find an half-naked egyptian girl and a pale chinese girl lying in the grass which send me a message saying that I could avoid the world's destruction as many time as I want and that's it? What am I supposed to do now? » Asked Hamazura baffled.

-« Nyah, Nyah!! In the first place, I do not know either Hamazura!! » Answered Fremea.

-« Why does humans feel the need to describe every unnecessary thing like that? The message we send looked quite clear for me. » Stated an annoyed Nephtys while looking at a ladybird.