Gremlin's invasion and diamond's lies (Part 3)

I everyone! Sorry if I have make you wait to long! I was reading Toaru Majustsu no Index New Testament from tome 13 to 20. Isn't it a good excuse??? I'm sure it's good enough!!!! Isn't it???? So, I'm going to continue this little story! I hope you will enjoy it!!!!

I don't own Toaru Majutsu no Index...

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

          Hamazura Shiage was heading to the very bottom of the Dianoid to talk to someone which was wielding Anne's shield, a powerful weapon said to be equal to the blade of King Arthur.  

He was wearing an exoskeleton called Power Lifter. He was given this to transport a container here at first. Now he used this exoskeleton to defend himself in this carbon lance's hell. He was accompanied by two level 4 and a level 5. The last one was currently throwing laser beam everywhere. Hamazura was lucky enough that this powerful veteran of the dark side was only neutralizing the St.Germains and not actually trying to kill them.

It was some kind of progress if you look at the past behavior of Mugino Shizuri.

Hamazura Shiage have been in Frenda's apartment in the Dianoid just a few second ago. Before finding the rest of Item. He tough that he now understand better the 'Aihana Etsu' which was now considered a king by St.Germain.

The delinquent named Hamazura wasn't thinking about how to atone for the sin of letting Frenda die. He was thinking on how to say sorry and how can he try to avoid seeing someone becoming a new killer in this crazy city...

———————————-————-————-————-————-————-————-————-———————

            -« He would be there soon my king. » Claimed St.Germain while bowing before the owner of Anne's shield.

-« Is he St.Germain? Then I would only need to crush him when he pass this door. Do not intervene at this moment. If you do I would be unable to savor my revenge. » Said 'Aihana Etsu'. It was strange for one to think that this boy was defenseless this very morning with how he was carrying himself as if he was a real king and the owner of this place.

But this boy had thrown away his identity this morning to bear the name of the sixth ranked Level 5 of this city and latter was convinced by a little army of St.Germain that he was the only one in the world able to use the powerful weapon that is Anne's shield.

-« Yes, your majesty. I will not intervene. Do you want me to take care of Mugino Shizuri while you deal with Hamazura Shiage? » Asked St.Germain respectfully.

-« I would appreciate it St.Germain. It is true that Frenda would have survived if Hamazura Shiage had saved her like he should have but this crazy Level 5 was the one killing her after all. » Answered the young king(?).

He wasn't aware that killing Hamazura would at least throw back Item in the Dark Side of this city or at worst kill them. It's not even sure that he would have cared at all if he was aware of this.

At this very moment, someone opened the door.

The king fired with his shield.

It was to late when he discovered that it was a young girl unable to defend herself he had fired at.

This girl was wearing a miko outfit and had long black hair. 

This girl was Himegami Aisa and she was with big front Fukyose Seiri.