The scorers, The gods and the queen (Part 2)

Hi everyone! Here is a new chapter! I hope you will enjoy it! Sorry if I had you waiting! I did took my dear time. Just a question... Do you want a certain magic god to go to the New World? Or not? Tell me in the commentary... If you want to tell me... 

Please tell me?

I do not own Toaru Majutsu no Index.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

        It took some time for the queen of Tokiwadai to come back to her sense. But the help of a certain one-eyed boy was more than enough for her to come back to her normal self. Well, as normal as she can get around this boy which called himself 'Odin'. Speaking of which...

-« You never told me why you changed your name. By the way, is there some special meaning calling yourself after a mythological figure or had your imagination-ability been to limited to give you a name as great as you? » Asked Misaki while leading Odin to seat down on a banquet while a table was installed and a Darjeeling prepared. The Shokuhou Clique was effective for sure when it come to their Queen. It was even more true when it comes to the love interest of the Queen Bee.

-« Why this Odin-san is calling himself Odin? Well, this Odin-san is a special case even for the other of Gremlin. The name Odin does represent the global concept of the Head Norse God. It was the perfect name considering what I was looking for. » Stated Odin as if he was explaining something elementary to the middle-school girl.

-« Hold on! Gremlin? A special case? Global concept? What you were looking for? Unlike the last time you seems to overestimate my understanding-ability a bit to much if you think I will understand everything with this vague of an answer. And what does this terrorists have to do with you? Don't tell me you got in a fight with them?! Well, you are unlucky after all but it is reaching a whole new level if you are going against this kind of threat! » Asked Mental Out confused and worried.

But she did not expect the answer she got from the boy which was looking at her as if she was the one saying strange things.

-« Terrorist? What are you talking about? This Odin-san wasn't a terrorist last time he checked... Is that a new form of misfortune? »

It took quite some time for Shokuhou to understand what this boy was saying.

-« You... You are a part of Gremlin? » She asked with a disbelieving look. It wasn't everyday someone told you he was from a... questionable organization.

-« Well, I'm a Magic God after all... Oh! I got it! You were talking about the fake Gremlin Othinus created! I had forgotten their name to be honest but I did fight them! It was Othinus which thrown me in all this phase after all! » Claimed Odin. At the mention of the name Othinus, an happy smile graced this god face. The Queen did not know if she was pleased or jealous but she was sure she didn't understand anything this boy was saying. It was as if they were not on the same world even if she was looking directly in his eye. 

A great fire started around the area where the building were flying before. It was a tower of fire which was even bigger than the building. Tokiwadai's students were completely shocked. Only two persons were different. Misaki looked more like someone analyzing what could have been the cause of this tower of flame but Odin was clearly unsurprised. In fact, it looked almost as if it was an epic scene he had been looking for which finally happened. 

-« I have entirely forgot you were from the science side. » Stated the young god calmly as the fire started to go in the direction of The Quickest To Achieve Godhood and the level 5. It might have slipped this guy's mind that  the knowledge he was exposing weren't something your everyday magician would know.