Game start

Hi everyone! Sorry if I took my time to write the next part! I hope you would enjoy this one! I will talk a lot about the magic gods and Aleister Crowley from now on! For the one who might have seen that I started a second fanfic, do not fear. 'The loser crushed by a smiling world' would be my main fanfic and I will try to always update it before 'Kaleid Blood'. 

I do not own Toaru Majutsu no Index

—————————————————————————————————————————————————— 

               The sun was at dusk in Academy City and a lot of people were together in a convenience store. They were from different country and faction. Some were mere student, some were delinquent, some were living weapon and other were actual criminals. They weren't even all from the same side of this world divided between science and magic.

Nevertheless, they were almost all here for the same reason.

This group composed of Item, the Amakusa-Style Remix of Church (which came to answer at their priestess call), Accelerator, Index Librorum Prohibitorum, Fukyose Seiri, Himegami Aisa were in this store because of the apparition of a certain one-eyed magic god.

Well, they were together for this reason. For the meeting point, it was due to a certain albino which wanted to drink some coffee.

-« So what is a magic god? » Asked Accelerator between two gulp of is precious nectar. If the strongest one of Academy City was the one vocalizing this question, the other from this city of science did not know either what was a magic god. To be honest, only the number one, Himegami Aisa, and Hamazura Shiage did have some knowledge of magic (even if the last one did know nearly nothing at all).

The one answering the number one was the young nun in white.

-« I can explain it but does everyone here know what magic is? »

-« Magic? Are you talking about some dream of yours kiddo? » Asked Mugino unhappy to not be done for today because of some weird guy Hamazura happened to know. She was clearly not going to let some weird young girl cosplaying as a nun talking about some fantasy of her without interjecting.

The number four level 5 was just about to leave when the only guy of Item grabbed her shoulder while looking serious.

-« I know it's hard to accept just like that but magic is a real thing and I did see some people using it right before me. I almost convinced that this St.Germain was a magician. Am I right? » Asked Hamazura.

-« That's right, St.Germain is one of the most popular magician of the world. Almost every magician know him. Yet, Kamijou Touma, no, magic god Odin did beat him easily. » Stated Kanzaki displeased by the whole situation. Indeed, the Saint of the Far East didn't call her church just to tell them that this boy did somehow become a magic god. She called for them because she was lost. Just like a little kid. She did not know how she would explain to Necessarius how a simple recovery mission did become this kind of mess. She wasn't even sure that she must talk about it to her hierarchy.

It was the signalisation of a lot of magic gods just like Othinus that we were talking about. Nevertheless, one of them was this boy and the debt that Kanzaki had yet to pay to him was just to big.

('And the magic gods haven't done anything yet so they might not be this dangerous after all...') Thought the Saint. What an innocent girl.

-« Back on the main topic and to oversimplifying things, magician use their life force to create power and actual legends and religion to give him a form. To give an example, if some religion say that someone holding a paper in his right hand was able to fly, then a magician would be able to do exactly that if he hold a paper in his right hand and use enough power. Well, there is just the rule who said that no esper should use magic if he don't want to bleed to death, so please, don't try to use magic. » Begged Kanzaki Kaori. Her explanation let everyone aghast. The ones from the magic side because she was letting far to much aside and the one from the science side except for Accelerator, Hamazura and Himegami because they were feeling like it was far to beautiful to be true.