Gods bless the night

Finally! Took longer than I expected! Hi everyone! As I promised, here is a new chapter in July! Hi hope you will enjoy it and that nor Odin's 'disappearance' at the end of the last chapter neither the waiting made you do a Nephthys on me! If you have questions or anything to tell me, just write it down in the commentary. I read them all (at least until now). 

Once again, I hope you will enjoy this new chapter!

Once again, I do not own A Certain Magical Index (or Toaru Majutsu no Index if you prefer this name, I don't really care myself).

—————————————————————————————————————————————————— 

    It was late at night, the sun was already set for some hours now. Even so, Misaka Mikoto was nowhere to be found. Kuroko had waited her dear Onee-sama for some time now, even fooling the housemaster twice already, but nothing indicated that the Railgun wills come back to the dorm tonight.

Nothing seemed to say that she was alive either.

Not that the teleporter was that worried about her Onee-sama for she was the 3# Level 5, but even so, being a part of Judgement, Kuroko just knows how Academy City could be. Without even a message from her Onee-sama, Kuroko went to sleep with just one thought on the front of her mind.

('Please, be alright Onee-sama!')

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

    Meanwhile, on a certain rooftop, two level 5 were fighting in front of the rest of ITEM and three magic god who where... supporting them like true fans. Well, they did need something to pass time since they were blocked on this roof for quite a while now.

-« Uhooo Oiii! I know you can beat her Biribiri! Give her a straight right! And then a kick! » 

-« Don't listen for what High Priest is saying, Cyber Girl! Snifff! She his nothing but a kiddo! Sniff! Knuck her out or I will cry! »

-« As a true believer of the principle of duality, I wish you to kill each other for fun sake ⭐️! »

As I said, they needed to pass time somehow and well, maybe, just maybe, the Magic gods weren't the sanest people around.

-« What are this three even talking about! We must stop this two before we die! » Shouted Hamazura as he barely avoided a laser beam, courtesy of Mugino missing her target.

Or maybe it was voluntary, who knows?

-« It super pains me to admit it but Hamazura is right! I nearly got killed fourth time in a row already! I'm open to any suggestion! » Answered Kinuhata as she barely escaped a freaking railgun.

-« I don't have any! » Cried the sole male member of Item.

-« We are screwed! Stupid Hamazura! » Concluded Offense Armor.

-« Why me?! I didn't do a thing! » Complained The End of the Century Emperor.

-« The city is beautiful from here. » Stated Takitsubo.

This comment was so out of context that everyone, even Railgun and Meltdowner, looked at her, effectively putting an end to the fight.

-« Takitsubo did I told you that you were the best? » Asked Hamazura.

-« You tell me that almost every hours. » answered his girlfriend wearing a tracksuit gently.

-« Well, you ARE the best! Ever! No debate! » Claimed the boyfriend, nearly bowing to Takitsubo as if she was some kind of goddess.