(5) Robin Arellano

1978 October 28th 9:00 am
———
...

ROBINS POV:

Ive been thinking alot about what vance said the other night, he was right hanging out with them was a bad decision. but i wanted to finally fit in for once and it felt like was actually gonna get that chance. i was so lost in my thoughts i forgot i was at practice.

"ARELLANO! Come On Your Up For Another Run!" - my assistant coach yelled. ugh i hate sunday practices. track was basically my life tho, without it id be in bed all the time. And everyday i would hear my father "robin deja de ser perezoso debes limpiar y obtener energía! ¡vamos, vamos, vamos!" all the time.

if you think im exaggerating im not it was like that before i got into track. my family was so proud of me for doing something in my life thats other than fighting! you shouldve seen them the following week in my house it was like i was being stalked.

I had practice till about 10:00 today so i tried to power through it, once practice was over almost all of the guys were just sweating or pouring cold water on themselves. as i was packing up my coach walked up to me, "robin can i talk to you for a minute?" - "sure" i replied, he pulled me aside from everyone. "listen i know school is tough but everything will get better. but a girlfriend like mia isn't gonna help or solve anything."

my face was in shock, how the hell did my coach know who i was dating he wasnt at the late practice?! "i know what ur thinking, how did he knoww?? please i hear things from everywhere! i have eyes." - "it feels like im being threatened but you dont have anything to worry about im focused on school and especially the team!" he gave me a really hard BE FR. look almost immediately. "i just wanted to check on you and i onow something's bothering you." it was a bit of silence for a while until he spoke up. "well its time to head out ill see you next practice, work hard!"

Well he definitely wasnt wrong. i decided to go to the grab n go probably get a few snacks and drinks. i was planning to hang out with some friends, maybe y/n because she was really upset when she heard about halloween. yeahh.. anyways i entered the grab n go going through the isles thinking of how i was gonna talk to y/n and started to give myself motivation, okay y/n is gonna be completely fine and she will wanna hang out with yo-

"SHIT! *bonks on floor*" my head hit the floor as someone crashed into me. i looked up and saw y/n with billy? "watch where your going next time loser!" she grabbed my hand and pulled me up then gave me a gentle slap on the face. which i completely ignored that.

because y/n was hanging out with billy. with billy. what. the. actual. FUCK. i could feel myself heating up from anger. i wasnt jealous if thats what ur thinking. but billy is friends with some of the people who pick on finney. i stared at him with anger and y/n noticed, i saw her whisper something to him then all of a sudden he put his arm around her! That Fucking BITCH. i was way more angry now. forget her being mad about halloween cause this just turned serious.

(lil note if you have forgotten it was just a rumor abt billy being friends with one of finns bullys)

they walked out of the store still with his arm around her until they became out of my sight. i was about to punch a wall until i heard two familiar voices in the distance coming out the store. once i realized who it was i followed them out, "GWEN! DONNA!" - "Robin! hey is something wrong?" Gwen replied slowly. "You guys are not gonna believe this." i said very very angrily.

TIME SKIP

"how will we even tell finney though? and why was this even happening in the first place! are you sure it was billy with her?" donna said while walking a bit faster as we walked around the neighborhood. "yes i know it was him and dont you think we should tell him immediately? if not hes gonna be really upset if someone else tells him."

"okay then we should go back to my house. finney told us he was gonna be in his room." after gwen said that we decided to move very quickly practically running to finneys house. once we got there we ran inside and up to finns room, "Oh hey guys whats up?" i stood there for a sec looking at him and i froze.

"Robin are you okay?" - "yeah im fine uh we need to tell you something" i said as i snapped out of it. after we told him it was silent for a while. when finney was silent you could tell something was wrong, everyone else decided to leave the room while i stayed right beside him. "i can't believe her, i dont know why she would do this. i promise you finn im going to give her a piece of my mind next time i see her!" - "no robin its okay. i can talk to her myself its okay." - but it wasnt okay y/n is one of finns closest friends other than me and thats a lot to live up too.

"promise you wont do anything and wait till i do?" - "fine i promise."

finns plan was to just ignore her until she realizes and trys to fess up. although mine was to completely just confront her, but of course i wouldnt hurt her. shes a girl and plus its y/n if i did something bad then everything would be horrible *shes a badass fighter* after my talk with finney i decided to just go home and brush it off we had school tomorrow anyway and we would get to see y/n.

once i entered my room in my house i realiezed i havent chevked my phone all this time! "OH SHIT MIA!" i bursted out loud while i quickly unlocked my phone. -73 texts, 41 phone calls, by Mia 💋-

FLASHBACK SCENE 🎬

Mia moved closer to me on the couch hovering over my phone, "let me see all ur contacts!" before i could answer she just took my phone. she kept scrolling and looking through texts then she scrolled to hers. "how dare you! why is my name only *Mia Anderson*?!?!" - "i uh" - she changed her contact name and photo, "see this is better! now remember ur mine and only mine. and dont you ever ignore me okay! or we are over!!"

END OF FLASHBACK SCENE 🎬

Mia was always pretty bossy even before we started dating, i started to text her.
—————————————————————————

Me

Im sorry i haven't answered!! please dont break up with me!

Mia 💋

Bae chill. i was only joking about that but seriously why havent you answered? also i need some money do you think you can lend me some 🥰

Me

Yeah rightt, uhm ive just been at practice and i ran into some friends and we had to do something important. but uh sure i guess.

—————————————————————————

its only for being popular you have to do this robin. i tried to convince myself its gonna be worth it but vance was extremely right and i didnt know what do to and how was she not worried she sent so many texts and calls!! (SHE ONLY WANTS YO DOLLARS BOY) i guess i should just wait and be patient. i got ready for bed and turned off all my lights and tried to go to bed but i couldnt stop thinking. one minute it was about y/n and billy the other it was vance and mia.

—————————————————————————
1333 words

i was originally gonna make this a very long chapter but ive realized ive kept you ppl waiting forever now and decided to let this one get posted so here ya go

lovee yall will post soon 💗