(9) Idiot

1978 October 30th 2:15 PM
———
...

ROBINS POV:

as i grabbed my bag and headed out the classroom i hear a loud whine, i turned my head quickly and saw Mia, a random teacher, and someone i believed to be mias friend. Mia noticed me as i walked slowly up to the 3 of them. "ROBIN!!! get your psycho friend in check!!" Mia whined and whined. she sounded like an annoying toddler. thats when i noticed her holding a paper towel up to her nose, it was bleeding like crazy.

Mia went into my arms crying, i stood there awkwardly still confused on what happened. Mias friend finally spoke up, "Mr. Howard you gotta believe us! y/n was acting so crazy! she just freaked out on Mia and we didn't do nothing!" - "as much as i believe y/n is capable of doing that, its the end of the day. shes long gone home and there is no proof other than a bloody nose. it could've easily been caused by something else. now if you girls will excuse me i have to get ready for the pep rally tomorrow."

Mr. Howard rolled his eyes as he headed to his office.  wait did she say y/n? of course y/n did something again. what the hell is her problem? if finney doesn't confront her soon there will be no holding me back. Mia was still balling her eyes out on my chest, her makeup getting all over my shoulder. i put her head up. "baby.. you're not taking that fucking freaks side right?.." Mia said balancing herself up, her mascara smeared down her face. i stood in silence for a sec thinking. "i cant believe you! if you don't do something about her we are over!!" Mia interrupted my thoughts. i cant have us breaking up, not yet at least.

"dont worry, i will check with y/n. ill make sure she doesn't do it again." i said putting my hand on mias shoulder then leaving the school. i decided to check the grab n go first, if shes not there shes probably at her house. i thought i was controlling my anger as i walked but i could feel myself getting mad at y/ns stupid actions. she was definitely doing this to play with me. all over halloween? that must be it.

i finally arrived, i saw y/n right by the cashier and saw vance on my right sitting on a bench. he immediately noticed how pissed i was and i could see him eavesdropping as soon as i entered the store. i aggressively tapped her on the shoulder.

she quickly turned to face me "why the hell did you punch mia!?" - "because she didnt have the guts to say shit to my face. kinda reminds me of you. speaking of, what the hell did i do?" i cant say anything. not yet.

"dont play dumb y/n! your purposely doing this shit on purpose!"- "I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU MEAN. and why do you care about mia anyway? i thought you just wanted to be 'popularr'." she mocked me as we kept screaming in eachothers faces.

"DIDNT YOU JUST GET WITH YAMADA?" - "THAT LITERALLY DOESNT MATTER. AT ALL. STOP AVOIDING IT. WHY IS EVERYONE MAD AT ME?" - before i could even come up with an answer luckily the cashier interrupts us, "are you paying or what?" - she gave him the money and yanked her stuff from the table before she pushed me backwards almost making me fall.

"pequeño coño estúpido!" - i whispered as i tried to stand still. she left out the store without another word. "you guys are incredibly annoying. no wonder she likes that psychopath." - the cashier said leaning over the counter. "psychopath?" - "Pinball Vance Hopper." - no way. y/n liked vance? i looked out the front of the store and saw y/n sitting next to him on the bench i saw him previously sitting alone on. my jaw dropped slowly as the cashier laughed. "this is extremely sad that your kid drama is the only thing giving my life more of a spark" the cashier said blankly.

i ignored the cashier. y/n is definitely doing this shit on purpose now. trying to get with vance? what the hell! she even has a boyfriend its so obvious shes doing this to mess with me! before i could take my anger out on anyone i took a deep breath. i continued to watch the two, vance soon got up and left. i left the store after not even sparing a look at y/n. she needs to admit what shes doing.

as i walked home i called finney, after a few minutes of my phone ringing he finally answered. "hey robin whats up?" - "i seriously cant take this anymore Finn. shes such a bitch. you have to finally talk to her, or else i might actually beat the shit out of her." - "i will.. but still don't say that about her. there must be a reason for her hanging out with billy." - "yeah whatever. just get a chance tomorrow please bye." i hung up before finney could say bye.

when i got home i texted mia that everything will be taken care of. although i dont think she believed me. i got ready for bed and couldn't stop thinking about y/n, after everything shes still doing shit.

———

BACK TO YOU:

as i woke up i immediately heard my phone blowing up. there was a bunch of notifications about bruces friends party on insta. i shouldve known this would get hyped up quickly. the whole grade was going. i looked through the comments, and saw one from vance. 'changed my mind cam, going to this party instead see you.' if vance was going that had to mean that hes in the same grade as me! although i could tell hes about the same age there are other schools around other than mine so i havent thought about what school he went too. now i know!

i think im gonna have a better time now since hes going, i mean bruce is probably gonna leave me in a corner anyway to be with his friends. i rolled my eyes as i got ready for the day. its finally halloween. I've been excited but also bored about it coming and here it is. hopefully today isn't the worst day of my life.

i decided to wear a black tank top with some flared jeans and some eyeliner, a bit basic for halloween but who cares anyway. i grabbed some food from the fridge and got all i needed for the day, as i was walking towards the door i heard a faint voice from behind me. "y/n, im back." - it was my mom, i almost forgot she had been on her trip. "mom! why didn't you call?" - i gave her a big hug before i stepped back and grabbed my backpack. "i figured you'd be asleep, you didn't do anything bad while i was gone right?" - " no don't worry, hey is it alright if i hangout with some friends tonight? for halloween." - "of course, you should get going for school now i love you honey."-" love you too mom"

i waved my mom goodbye as i hopped on my bike and headed to school. i was getting pretty nervous for today, especially since all that happened yesterday.
———
1244 words

a bit shorter chapter but hope you've all enjoyed the story so far, its about to hit the main point of the story!! love you guys!