Fearlessly Nerdy

"Why you...!!" They ended up running away after they got a call from what I could assume was their leader, causing Ijin's friends to invite me to eat with them despite wanting to escape before they noticed me. "Heya, Ijin. How's your sister?" Making small talk was hard as he glanced at me with a strange look but he sighed, "She's doing well." A smile from me made all of them flinch after the display I put on against the Goseok students, which managed to not only let them take their guard down but for them to escape while Ijin helped me intimidate them. Munching on some onigiri as Ijin poked me to ask if he could try the one I was eating, "Hmm? Uh...sure." I tried to give the rest of it to him but he took a bit out of it the smiled which made me grow flustered in front of them all. "What the heck was that, Ijin?!?!" 

Shoving the rest into his arms, I pulled another from Jaehyeong's pile and munched on it while my red face calmed down to a pinker color. Eventually walking home to my place with Ijin following for some reason even though I was more than capable of protecting myself, saying good bye and slipping inside my house to wash the dye out of my hair for the night.

==============================================

Teenage Mercenary/Mercenary Enrollment [Check it out on Webtoon or Manhuascan for faster translations from raw scans!]

==============================================

Even though she was in her house, the doubts I had concerning her identity were still in my mind so I quietly snuck in to see pink hair in her bathroom with the water running, having to exit once I heard her leaving the bathroom. But I couldn't shake the fact that she was still suspicious...for my safety and my family's I have to find out who she really is.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a reason I couldn't understand quite yet, Yeona's grandfather had com to thank me for saving his son three years before I had returned to Korea, I guess it helped him because Yeona's dad was sick even though he was still doing charity work in such a place as that. I couldn't promise him that I could protect her but told him that I wouldn't turn a blind eye to it at the very least, until he asked me to test SW security teams capabilities since he believed their pride has made them lazy and arrogant, I only agreed because he said he would pay me. "There will be one more person joining you in testing them. A woman that Yeona knows who helped train Seokju at some point. Her name was...er well I can't really remember but her current codename is Jieun Min." He smiled, "She has dark navy hair and hazel eyes. She does everything in a custom uniform she made for herself so don't be too scared of her now."

'Me be scared of someone after the horrors I lived through as a child?' Yeona tried talking to me but I was too preoccupied thinking, 'As if.'  She waved her hand in front of my face, "Ijin?" I accepted the same offer that she was going to give but then I asked about her friend and she went quiet to allow Seokju to speak, "My master is....eccentric but a little inhuman and crazy. I don't think she's all there in the head to be honest." My brows furrowed, "That does not reassure me at all."

==============================================

SW Training Building

==============================================

"Heyah, my little student!! How's my favorite Seokju?" A woman with hazel eyes, and dyed purple navy hair walked into the men's locker room in a violet school uniform with long socks going up to half her thighs, "You must be Ijin, glad to have your help with this. The guys on the team never take me seriously even though I hand their asses to them all the time." Her eyes darkened toward the end of her sentence though returned to normal when she smiled, leading the two to the training room where like she said none of the guys took her seriously, outrunning them and keeping up with Ijin who became curious of her limits and raced her while everyone looked on in surprise.

Both of them competing instead of testing the guys but all competition between them ending in ties, until the physical combat test came and she was picked by Ijin instead of one of the guys they were supposed to test. "Okay then, show me what you've got all the way Ijin." She blocked all of his potential counter attacks to her "openings" in the stances she was using, then slashed him with the protective gear on her hands which made him stumble onto the ground, "Nice try, kid." Ijin took the loss gratefully as a learning opportunity but became curious, as to why Jieun had the same scent as Ji-ah and Haneul as well as Midnight, speculating all sorts of things as she tested more members of the SW ST. "That woman is Seokju's master isn't she? How amusing that she's that strong when she's only seventeen. I can't believe that so called genius answers to a brat younger than him." Ji-ye commented as she watched Jieun take out even more of the security team members, with deadly precision at that.

"Who's next?" She glared while kicking Beomseok away then sighed, "You guys are no fun." She went outside where Ijin had found her on a bench enjoying the breeze.

" She went outside where Ijin had found her on a bench enjoying the breeze

 "Oh, hello Ijin." She smiled while stretching then standing up, "Ready to go escort?"

She refashioned her ribbon into a tie on her blazer, "Let's go." Dragging him by the hand to the car, sitting next to him in the back while looking out the window at the passing city scape, "It's times like this when I feel at peace." Her words shut Ji-ye up when she tried to make conversation with the two eccentric teens about possible careers in other fields, but caused the old teen next to her to be surprised at the restrain hidden in her cold tone directed at Ji-ye. The older woman ignoring her in the car ride back to her main building in favor of speaking to Ijin, who saved her with Jieun blocking most of the impact for the two of them but still uninjured. "Get her to a hospital, Ijin. I'll stay here to deal with damage control." 

He instead picked her up princess style while leading a startled Ji-ye out by the hand, "You need to be checked out too, Jieun." She looked away with some annoyance but allowed Ijin to make her get checked out with nothing being wrong with her, the younger teen heading home where she plopped down on her bed with a red face. 'What the hell was that about?!?!'

==============================================

To be continued....

=============================================