Shooting Star

TW: Non-con touching, Non-con objectification...just a lot of general creepy vibes and stalkerish tendencies.

================================================

"This is uncalled for, Mr. Sin." Jieun told him as she tried to prevent him from swapping out her bodyguards, but Yeongho gave her a predatory gaze that made her freeze, trying to look away as he told her that he already went through all the necessary processes. "You'll be on my detail, Jieun." She started to shake as Ijin tried to block her from Yeongho's gaze, "Do your best." She shuddered as she was escorted away by the taller male, having refused his offers and advances for a while but unable to prevent this abrupt, terrifying change. 'Please....someone....save.....' She closed her eyes as she stood guard in his office, trying to ignore his gaze as she suffered silently, rushing out after she was molested by him. His hands touching her in places that she didn't want, and just treating her like she was a doll he could use.

'What do I even want?' She curled up in on herself that night, having stifled any tears that may have slipped out after ending her call with Ijin. 'I...don't even know anymore...'

=================================================

Teenage Mercenary | Read it on Webtoon!

=================================================

"What do I want?" She repeated as I stared at her with Yeona, both having been forced by Yeongho's intimidating aura into doing things they didn't want. She started to cry while pushing that asshole of a man away, "I want to stop doing shit like this....I wanna stay here where I'm happy..." She practically tackled me in a hug after the old man told Yeongho to fuck off, while also telling Yeona she was free to find what she wanted to do, 'I'm....relieved she stayed..' The next day she was back to her normal self, aside from the fact that she changed her outfit as Jia.

' The next day she was back to her normal self, aside from the fact that she changed her outfit as Jia

"Well, at least it closer to what I look like." She told me with a happy smile.

'It was great to have my star back.' 

[SW Corp]

"Heya, Jiye!" She waved as we arrived on time to see her before her meeting, "You're rather cheery today, Midnight." She smiled with a cheesy grin, "Well, I'm happy I didn't have to leave Korea an all." She sighed while muttering, "Youth...." We diligently followed her in another car to the JS Hotel, where Major Kang was surprised to meet Jia. "Hello, my name is Jia Buyang. I'm Ijin's friend." He shook her hand eagerly while I gave him a look to beg him, not to embarrass me in front of her and Jiye, which he didn't to my relief. "It's too quiet." Her eyes were telling me after Jiye commented on how stagnant the restaurant seemed, blocking 005 from attacking me after we left later that night. "Seeing you two up close, was all the proof I needed. Hello again, 001. Midnight of KSOTDEW."

We went to a more isolated place where 005 insulted Jia for disguising herself again, "Your true self is far more enticing, makes me want to behead you even faster." She just stared as I spoke, "So that means that Mad Dog didn't send you after us..." Disarming by moving faster than she could see, Jia left 005 open for me to tackle down in a heap of limbs. "You know better than to fire a gun with one hand, bitch." She mocked as our silver haired assailant whipped out a knife, trying to strike us as we dodged with ease. "You'll need to be better than that, 005." She turned to run in a quick retreat, but my ally hit her in the face with a flying knee strike harshly as a retaliatory move. She stopped though, right as she had the knife aimed at 005 who was pinned below her. Making 005 kick her away while yelling at her, "26 of my comrades, 001's comrades died by both of your hands! Why the fuck are you choosing to be reluctant now?!" 

She growled, "They may have been a band of hooligans but they survived that hell together." She shouted at me, at how I killed them when it was someone outside of the numbers unit, and it wasn't Jia who did it. She told me before we ran into 005, that her orders from her boss at the time, had been to check if they were still alive. "We need to help her later, someone from ------ was sent after 005. And they were hired by someone from Iron." Tracking our little uninvited guest to her home, we helped her after she was ambushed, though she wasn't exactly trustful of us. "I have some respect for you, 005. The people who were sent after you, were the same ones who assigned your current mission to you." She told me to leave while she spoke with 005, so I did and she went with me to see the old man the next day.

=================================================

"May I ask as to how you've come to this conclusion?" He asked us after adding it was mostly for his family, so I told him who their target was. "They were targeting Jiye. I have an inkling that the people who hired through Ijin's old PMC Iron, are related to Yeongho." He then asked about my history as well as Ijin's, the part that we didn't tell him because he had never asked before. "Okay, we'll tell you."

[Five Years Earlier]

"So, they found a kid while patrolling that plane crash site?" A soldier asked as another confirmed for him, adding that they were going to train the boy for the numbers unit. "Then what about that girl they've also been showing goodwill to? The one who comes here periodically for food?" 

[She was only a child when she was abandoned in that place.]

[Her parents hated her, ever since she stopped being a money maker.]

[So they abandoned her while fleeing to save their own lives.]

"Hello, sirs!" She greeted politely as she walked up with medical supplies, "Oh, hey girlie. Why do you have medical supplies?" She smiled while telling them, "I was asked to treat someone." Going about her way, one of them stopped her while handing her a fresh ration he snagged, "Here."

"Thank you!" She smiled happily while continuing on her way, bandaging the head of a boy they found and giving him food after he woke up

"Thank you!" She smiled happily while continuing on her way, bandaging the head of a boy they found and giving him food after he woke up. "Are you okay?" She spoke in korean to him, and he nodded.

"Good!" She hugged him after, "I was worried you wouldn't wake up because my medical skills are lacking." He gave what she thought was a smile, and she sighed in a relieved way. "My name is ----. I hope to meet you again one day, okay?"

=================================================

To be continued...

=================================================