One in the Same

"Who the fuck are you?" 032 was bloodied up in a chair and there was a bloody piece of fabric next to some flesh pieces, the fabric being from Fesa's uniform that she loved wearing because Kealto had bought it for her birthday, 'Damned bastards, ambushing them shouldn't have happened but knowing the brat...she wouldn't have accompanied him.' My eyes narrowed at them as I had taken my mask off, revealing this body's eyes which were an unnatural gold color. "I'm a friend of the person you murdered when you captured 032. So sad that all of you will never see the light of day again." Throwing a knife through one of the men's skulls, it severed right away and exposed his lower brain which was bleeding slowly, "Get her!!" 032's interrogator had commanded the remaining men, but they hesitated because of my monstrous strength and precision. All of which could be attributed to the body I was in, belonging to a brat who was inherently natural at killing since birth and groomed by our shared employer. 

"Heehehee....how laughable." Throwing more knives, I pinned on of the men to the wall and the remaining three were stabbed through their brachial artery, causing a near instant death. "I will only warn you once, come near anybody related to 001 again and I will be the one you meet in battle." Stabbing in an area of his heart, he knew full well that if he removed it, he would die instantly and only had enough time to report my words to his superiors. Slumping on the wall as I took 032 away from his bloody chair, delivering the injured kid to his brother and Ijin who were suspicious of me after I placed a white blindfold over my eyes. "Just be glad that they didn't kill him. I had to get bloody because of you inadequate buffoons." Walking away as Ijin prevented Liam from shooting me, "But she could've-!" Ijin shook his head as I walked away into the night, my next move to investigate why our boss smooshed us together despite myself having a perfectly good back up body, the only one left after his failed investment in cloning.

"He owes us both a much needed explanation."

==============================================

Teenage Mercenary/Mercenary Enrollment| Read it on Webtoon

==============================================

"Fancy seeing you here, sweetheart." One of Ijin's co-worker dinguses who had escaped him when he went inside, flirted with Honja even though she wasn't interested, never had been with anyone. "Suck an egg, jackass." She jumped away and out of the building window after going back in after Ijin, having attempted to lose his tail but being unable to with the Gisu looking asshole reaching for her ankle, but missing landing on his face harshly. "004, was it?" She suddenly asked before grappling hook her way up, "Thanks for playing." 

[Jia's Apt]

"Why did I pass out?" My head throbbed along with my muscles, but as far as I knew, I had been out on my bed. 'I should call the old fart one of these days. We only ever talk when I'm working now.' Getting up, I had made some tea but it was hard to not feel nauseous from walking, the nausea resembling a sea sick feeling from a ship lurching on choppy waters. "Geez, it isn't like I'm pregnant or something. Though that's the first time I've lost consciousness in a while." Seoha texted me soon after with news regarding her brother, and how she wanted me to do something about his bullies in return for getting her away from Donggeun, "I guess it's possible since I'm not particularly busy." Managing to haul my ass out of the house, I went to MH high where I stalked her brother discreetly, dressing with a brown blunt bob cut and the school uniform along with a mask. 

Jinwu Cha, second year at this school.' Seeing him in front of the door to 2-4, he seemed down until I had seen why when his bullies bothered him, almost beating him when he said he came late due to not feeling well. ".....Stop...." Walking forward they cat called me while thinking I was a normal student, "I warned you." Kicking one of them away with ease, the other was shocked since he had been training with the use of videos for a certain martial art, "He lacks an actual foundation so what did you expect to happen Seungho?" He flinched along with his girl, my eyes becoming annoyed at their reaction to their comeuppance, 'This isn't nearly as much fun as it should be.'  My hands cracked as I beat the crap out of them with the rest of the students watching, leaving shortly after when Jinwu returned with Ijin who Seoha also asked since I had told her I was injured. 'That girl is too sweet for her own good sometimes.'

I'm pretty sure he caught a glimpse of me as I was leaving but I kind of didn't care, because I needed to get to a bathroom before I threw up from this damn seasick like nausea. "You have a minor recurrence from when we had to transplant a new kidney into you." Kreios told me after I had finished vomiting anything I had been able to keep down, "I didn't want to alarm you so I kept it secret for a while. I'll send you some medication that can help with it." Standing up and leaving the bathroom, I heard smacking and the sound of desks clattering from classroom 2-4 which meant Ijin was dealing with the rest of those fuckers for me, a much needed favor even if he didn't know. 

==============================================

"Why was I gone yesterday?" I asked Jia after she returned to school when I did, my girlfriend explaining how she felt sick and found out about her medical condition, staying home for a few days until she stabilized. "Sorry for not telling you sooner." As much as I wanted to be mad, I couldn't because she legitimately found out she was ill, something she was working to deal with which meant I needed to be supportive of her not confrontational. "I'll be here to help if you ever feel sick and need to stay in bed." She knew what I meant because she gave me a small smile, "Thank you, Ijin." She was there the day I handled Jinwu's bullies but she couldn't finish the job and now I knew why, because she was too ill but still trying to uphold her end of the deal with Seoha, she was trying to be a person of her word like she always claimed. 

"For everything you did yesterday too." She knew I was there, but at least she thanked me. It felt pretty good coming from her, after I smacked that kid senseless into a desk the other day by the head, coming back after he didn't learn his lesson and made me beat him down yet again. "It was rather taxing, so do you think we could eat dinner at your place?" She blinked but nodded, "Yeah, so long as you don't mind cat hair. My cat is one of those mega shedding breeds." Dayeon would have a hard time cleaning that so I decided against it, "Let's go to my place." Leaving with her after school, Dayeon caught up to us as we walked home, all three of us going to school the next morning since Jia's nausea kicked in soon after we ate dinner. "Hi, Yeona." She seemed to glower at Jia but pushed it down, "I have something to do later, but you three have fun shopping." Jia declined going grocery shopping with us, for some reason but promised we could have dinner at her place next time, and I was holding her to that.

[My House]

Dinner was awkward to say the least, since I wasn't expecting company and I didn't quite know how to talk to Yeona and Seokju, more so when they were together rather than apart. Dayeon was happy though, so I put up with it as the awkward tension faded into a warm atmosphere, for them anyway. Seokju and I still felt like sore thumbs for most of the night. "Do you like me?" The question made Yeona stop mid sentence after I remembered how she reacted toward Jia, having seemed envious of her almost jealous until my girlfriend left, "....Yes...." She added, "I do but I'm willing to try my hardest to win you over, so I will play fair!" She was hopeless but I just nodded as the night eventually dragged onto dawn, the next day requiring me to escort Yeona while she showed Lewin Bailey a rich english brat around.

Shouldn't be too hard, right?

==============================================

To be continued....

==============================================