Chapter 5: Jealous Boyfriends

George POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm as I saw the sun shine through my window. Another day of school. I got up and went to the bathroom, then got changed. After I finished I packed my things along with some money to buy food.

I opened the door to make sure no one was in sight and started walking slowly to the kitchen. I grabbed a granola bar and made my way through the door and saw Dream's cars in the drive way. I walked up to his car and opened the door.

"Whats with the extra bag?" His face was full of curiosity.

"I'm staying at Karl's for the night. He'll drive me there after practice" I said quickly as I leaned in to give him a peck on his cheek.

"Oh okay! Well let's get going!"

______________________

Timeskip ⏰

We got out if the car and I saw three boys approach us. Karl, Sapnap, and Quackity.

"Gogy! We're going to talk about boys all night!" I heard Karl say as he hugged me tightly.

"Lets talk about that hot guy on the Football team" I replied. I knew Dream was gonna think it was him. So I wanted to mess with him.

"Which one?" I saw a smirk grow on his face when I turned around.

"Ninja ofcourse! I mean. Have you seen him?! He's soooooo hot!" I rolled my eyes back to Karl as he knew what I was doing. (A/N! Ninja is a senior on the football team. I won't talk about him very much but um... yeah!)

"Dont forget about Foolish!" He said following my lead to annoy his boyfriends along with mine.

He leaned over to my ear to whisper something "They're so fucking mad! Especially your boyfriend!" I could hear him chuckle a little as he spoke.

"Let's do this the whole day! We should get Foolish and Ninja on this as well!" I whisper back to him. I could see a smirk grow on his face replying with a "yes"
_________________

Another timeskip ⏰

I texted Ninja and got him on board with us. Foolish on the other hand...

It was a bit difficult. We had to practically beg with along with paying him to do it. But it worked.

It was lunch and I was eating with some of the girls from the cheer team. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Oh hey Ninja! Aren't you supposed to be in 4th period?"

"Yeah, but your cousin made a plan to make your boyfriend jealous." A grin grew on his face.

"Oooooo! What's the plan?" One of the girls replied.

"We take a picture right now and you post it saying 'spending lunch with the hottest player on the team' if you're comfortable, I can hug you from behind."

I thought for a while. Taking a picture with Ninja to make Dream jealous? That sounded like fun!

"Sure! And yeah, you can hug me." I replied after thinking.

I took out my phone and made space for Ninja to sit down. Once he sat down I opened Snapchat and got close to him. He hugged me from behind wrapping his arms over me with his arms on my shoulder. Once we got the pose I pointed my phone towards to take a selfie.

(Just imagine George taking a selfie)

I took the picture and wrote "Spending lunch with the hottest guy on the Football Team!!! <333" I pressed send and showed Ninja and the other girls. Shortly after I saw Anna had sent me a text.