Chapter 13: My Life, My Rules

TW WARNING ⚠️
Toxic, arguing, nearly being taken advantage of‼️

DREAM POV

I was over at Nick's house since his parents were out so we haven't really slept. We chatting till we heard someone knocking, and then laughter. We looked at each other think it was some sort of prank, but decided to check just in case.

He opened the door a bit and I saw two people. And then I heard a very familiar voice.

"Hey Emil- shit. Wrong house. Let's go Gogy!" They said and figured it was Karl.

Sapnap stopped them and brought both of them into the house. George and Karl were drunk. Exactly what I knew would happen at that damn party.

They sat down on the couch next to us and fell asleep very quick.

"You know where the guest bedroom is. Just take him there. And... don't do anything that will get George mad," I heard Sapnap say and his picked up Karl.

I walked over to where George was and picked him up bridal style. His face was so peaceful when he slept, but he smelled like alcohol.

I walk up the stairs towards the guest bedroom and open the door with ease. I set George down and covered him with the sheets. The boy right under me sleeping looked so beautiful, so peaceful, so perfect.

I knew he said he wanted a break. I knew that he was mad at me. But I know my boyfriend, he doesn't hold grudges. It was a simple misunderstanding, that's it.

So I walked to the other side of the bed and quietly lay down next the George. I wrap my hand lightly around his waist as he is face the door. After a few minutes I slowly start to drift off to sleep.

GEORGE POV

I woke and saw part of the room I apparently slept in? Normally I go to Karl's room and sleep on the couch he has in there but I guess I'm in a different room.

I try to get out of bed to go to the kitchen, but couldn't as I felt something pulling me down. I turn my head around and spot a tall sleeping blond boy with his arm around my waist.

You have got to be kidding.

Memories of last night start to come back and I remembered how we ended up at Sapnap's. I throw his arm off my waist and got out of the bed. I've been at Sapnap's house many times so I go to the kitchen. I pour myself a glass of water to help with the headache I was dealing with.

I reach for my back pocket and realize my phone isn't there. I left in the room. Fuck.

I quickly but quietly go back upstairs and open the room I had left. I walk in slowly, grab my phone, and head back towards the door.

"Mmh... George?" I heard a raspy voice come from behind me. Great. Just great!

I pause from a moment before replying "Hey, I'm leaving." I said coldly.

"Wait no. George." I hear some shuffling but don't stop walking. I then felt a hand around my wrist. I quickly turn around trying to get him off.

"Please George, I wanna talk..." the blond said, sadness shown in his tone and eyes.

"Well I don't. Remember what I said. I want a break."

"Oh come on babe. You aren't serious about that."

"I am actually. So get your hands off of me now." I try to wiggle my arm but it doesn't work.

"I'm not letting you leave." He said. His tone changed, it became more... serious.