Chapter 14: Weird Dream

TW: slight bullying, mention of attempted sexual assault

GEORGE POV

Will and I have been talking for the past hour, it was mostly some things to cheer me up after what happened. I had lunch with him, Tommy and Techno. We chatted about school and how they were still planning on Kidnapping me.

"Hear me out, you go to school once break is over. You walk a block away, and then BAM! We knock you "unconscious" and bring you here and take you to our school the next day!" Tommy told the plan they had.

"Yeah don't know how my mum would react to that..." I laughed lightly after hearing him.

"Ayy! British George is coming back!" Will three his arms up in celebration, a smile on his face.

I then suddenly got a notification from my mum. One of her co-workers asked her out to a date. So she wouldn't be home tonight. I responded asking if I could stay at a friend's house and she said yes. I haven't told her about what happened today, I would rather tell her in person, tomorrow.

"Hey guys, is it fine if I can stay here? My mum pulled hoes so now she has a date."

"Absolutely! We have a guest bedroom you can stay in." Wilbur replied.

We continued chatting till their parents got home a few hours later. They told them about how I was staying here after something happened, and they said it was fine. Their mum offered me dinner and I sat down with them. She made mushroom soup along with a portion of steak for everyone.

The food was delicious but definitely too much for me. I'm pretty sure I've have like a third of soup and a small piece of steak. I wasn't used to eating much at all (Me too bud)

"George, why aren't you eating?" The older lady asked me.

"The food is delicious, don't get me wrong, but it's too much for me." I responded with a light smile.

Once dinner finished Wilbur showed me the guest room and handed me some spare clothes he had. I put them on and they were fucking ginormous. It was a short sleeve t-shirt that went nearly to my knees, and some pants and I ended up switching for shorts. The pants were too long that I actually fell while walking. So he handed me some shorts instead that were still long but definitely better.

"Dude I'm so happy I caught you falling on camera! I'm sending this to the group chat!" Will said laughing between words.

"Oh my god no! I know someone is going to torment me with that!" I replied laughing along with him.

We both continued chatting in the room I was staying in and I decided I should tell Wilbur why I'm here after the encounter in the alleyway.

"Hey Will, umm.. so you know how I'm here because of what happened in the alleyway?"

"Yeah? Are you okay?" His voice sounding concerned more than when I first came in.

"Can I tell why I was there in the first place?"

"Yeah of course! Only if you're comfortable of course!"

"So after the party the Uber dropped off Anna and then us. Well Karl accidentally gave him the wrong address and we ended up at a friend's house. My boyfriend who I had an argument with earlier that day was there too. But then our friend, Sapnap, told us to stay after seeing how we were... the thing is that I told Dream that I wanted a break, I wasn't breaking up with him but wanted a break. It was only to last all of winter break but then he did something-" I was cut off by Wilbur asking me something.

"Oh my god are you actually alright? Did he do anything to you? Is that why you were there? I will go beat his ass if he did something you didn't want to do." Concern was heard in everything he said. I just looked down and continued talking.