Chapter 7: Cafe

Tw: F-slur, bit of toxic relationship, cheating (?)

Timeskip- It's been 2 weeks and it is now the weekend

George POV

I woke up to the sound of yelling. It was coming from downstairs. They were 2 familiar voices, my parents. I was a little confused because they hardly argued and my father was on a business trip. He wasn't supposed to come till 3 weeks.

I got up and opened my door just a little to see what was going on. That's when I saw my mother crying and yelling at at him. My father was silent but had a pissed look on his face and his hands were in a fist.

"YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! YOU LIED TO MY FACE! LEFT FOR 5 WEEKS! ONLY TO FIND YOU AT A GOD DAMN BAR MAKING OUT WITH MY FUCKING SISTER!! YOU'RE A BASTARD! GRAB YOUR THINGS AND LEAVE NOW!" I was in shock. They always loved each other very much. A little too much sometimes. (Iykyk)

Before I came out we were a perfect family, they were the perfect couple. But now, he cheated. With my Aunt. I loved my Aunts! My mom's sister was very respectful when I came out even though she did really support the lgbtq community. She never treated me different, just never asked about my love life and I never told her about it so it was alright. But to find out that my Aunt betrayed her own sister like that was a shock. I knew it was her because she was my only Aunt from my mother's side.

"OH PLEASE! DON'T PRETEND LIKE YOU DIDN'T HOOK UP WITH MY SO CALLED 'BEST FRIEND' A MONTH AFTER OUR WEDDING!"

"THAT WAS YEARS AGO! AND I TOLD YOU ABOUT BECAUSE I ACTUALLY FELT GUILT! UNLIKE YOU ARSEHOLE!"

Now that was something new. My mother always managed to hide her british accent ever since we moved here. But now you could tell she was done if you heard her in her accent.

"Fuck you. Get out of my house right now. And don't you dare come back." Her voice was strong and firm.

"Fine. Enjoy having a faggot in your home"

And with that. He left and slammed the door behind him.

I could hear her cry. I wanted to comfort her but I knew she would just push me away. So I closed the door and got changed for the day.

Once I was done, I heard the door open and a high pitched female voice. Oh shit it's her friends. They probably found out what happened. Soon enough I heard glass bottles and knew what they were doing.

So instead of staying inside my room for the day, I went out through my window.

I haven't really eaten anything yesterday except for a granola bar and an apple so I decided to head to my favorite cafe. I walked to the bus stop and waited for the bus to arrive. After a few minutes the bus stopped and I got on. It would take about 10 minutes till the cafe so I decided to chat with Anna for a while till I got there. I told her everything and she was super supportive of helping me if I ever needed anything or a place to stay at.

After about 10 minutes we arrived at the stop for the cafe. I got off the bus and opened the door to enter the cafe. It was a small Cafe but had great food and drinks.

Once it was my turn to order I ordered a large iced coffee, and a tuna salad.

"Your total is $16.78" The cashier told me with a soft smile.

I took out my wallet and only found 8 dollars. I had 50 bucks yesterday. Shit. My parents must've taken it. I checked my pockets to see if I had any more money left. As I was checking a boy that looked to be around my age with fluffy brown curly hair went up to the cashier and I.

"Here's 30. I'll pay for this lad and I" He had a strong British accent.

"Thank you," I said quietly embarrassed that he had to pay for me.

"Of course!" He said as he finished ordering what he wanted. "Uh, if you don't mind me asking. Are you British?" The boy had a soft smile with a slightly embarrassed look.

"Oh, uh yeah! I'm guessing you are too?"

"Yeah, I moved here a few months ago."

"So that's why you have such a strong accent! I'm surprised mine hasn't gone away since I moved here like 6 years ago"

"Wait. So how old are you?" He asked

"16 turning 17"

"Oh you're the same age as me!"

"Yeah, but I look that old compared to you" I joked and rolled my eyes.

"You're orders are ready! Have a good day!" The cashier said as she handed us our food with the same soft smile.

"Would you like to sit with me? I'd love to continue talking with you!" The guy said as he grabbed his food.

"Of course! I have nothing to do today so that would be fun." We went to one of the tables outside and sat down.

"Well if we continue to talk, I think we should know eachothers' name." He chuckle at the realization that we didn't know the other's name.

"Oh! We probably should" I giggled. "I'm George"

"Nice to meet you George, I'm Wilbur" he said.

"Wilbur, do you go to Fearless high school? Or another one?" I asked.

"Nah, I go to SBI Prep. Thats probably why we haven't seen eachother."

"SBI? Aren't our schools one of the biggest rival's?"

"Yeah, pretty much. Are you on the American football team?"

"Oh god no! I would be dead if I was" I laughed as I answered.

"Okay. Now I know I won't have to go against a fellow British" he said sarcastically.

Wilbur and I continued to chat while eating our food. He was a lovely person and we agreed to hang out again soon.

Dream POV

"Why couldn't I have brought George with me?" I whined to Sapnap.

"The poor guy needs a break from you. And don't you remember? Bros before hoes dream" he joked.

We were on our way to a Cafe, down the street to chat for a while. We were almost at the door when I heard a familiar laugh coming from one of the tables. It sounded like. George's laugh? Probably just hearing things. Geez I'm way to clingy-

We made our way inside and ordered what we wanted. Once got our food we headed to a nearby table and chatted for a bit. I didn't hear anything that sounded like my boyfriend or see anything so I thought it was just my imagination.

George POV

Wilbur and I were still talking and laughing for a bit when I heard Dream's voice. I turned a little and saw him walking with sapnap towards our direction.

"Shit." I whispered under my breath.

"You alright George?"

"My boyfriend's here and I don't think he'll like the idea of me hanging out with someone from the football team of SBI." He only gave me a confused look.

"Sorry if this is rude but. Isn't that a bit toxic...?"

"Eh, he just doesn't like SBI and since he's the captain... well yeah..."

"Do you want my jacket? Or should we leave?" He questioned me,

"Could we leave? We can still talk just not here" I told him.

"Of course gogy"

We threw our trash away a headed to the park while continuing where we left off in our conversation.

Once we saw the sun setting we decided it was time to say bye, we still did plan on hanging out more often in the future. Wil also told that I should come to SBI Prep to meet some other people from the school.

____________________

I'm not British 😭
The British part was probably really bad but, um yeah...

Byeeeeeeee