Chapter 4: Home

Tw: abuse, f slur, alcohol, smoking, homophobia

George POV

As I get dropped off at my house Dream and Drista both say their goodbyes and I wave at them. I opened the door and saw the T.V. turned on. I then spotted my mother passed out on the couch with a bottle of beer on the coffee table and cigarette by her hand.

I quietly close the door and make my way upstairs trying not to make a sound. However that didn't last long as I accidentally knocked over a vase. It didn't shatter, only a small piece broke. However I knew that I would be dead said it crashed.

I try running upstairs but then feel a hand on my wrist and turn around terrified of what is about to happen. I see her holding the bottle of beer from earlier in her free hand. I knew what was going to happen. And accepted defeat.

Within seconds she hits my arm with the bottle and I watch as it shatters. I could feel the glass stabbing into my skin as I winced at the pain.

"You little brat. Did you know how much that fucking meant to me?!" I could hear her with her voice dead serious.

I didn't dare answer. I knew it would only make things worse.

"You fag. Why won't you just kill yourself?! You took away my son."

"But I am your son..." I mumbled under my breath hoping she wouldn't hear, but I was wrong.

"NO SON OF MY WOULD BE A FUCKING FAG!!! YOU AREN'T MY SON AND NEVER WILL BE!!"

I didn't say anything after that. I knew it would only make things worse. I suddenly felt the grab on my wrist become tighter before it loosened. She finally let go.

I quickly go upstairs and lock myself in my room. Fuck. It hurts...

I grabbed the first-aid kit from my drawer and took out the supplies I needed. After wrapping up my wrist I put the kit away and started my homework. God. Who the hell gives homework on the first day of school? After about an hour I finished and hopped onto my bed and scrolled through Twitter.

Dream POV

I got out of the car and opened the house door to meet the smell of dinner. Lasagna. Drista shoved through the door and went straight to the kitchen. I don't blame her. Mom's cooking was amazing, especially her lasagna! I close the door and make my way towards the kitchen as well.

"Hey mom!"

"Oh hello darling! How you first day of school?"

"Not bad. Only one teacher left us homework and it's just review from last year."

"Thats good to hear! How about you Sweetie?" She turned her head to Drista with a sweet smile on her face.

"I met some girls on the cheer team and during class! We also got to turn George into a cheerleader!" She replied excitedly.

"It's the first and you girls are already bothering George?"

"It's fine! His cousin convinced him!"

"Annabelle? She's a sweetheart! I'm not surprised she managed to!"

"Well I'm going to work on my homework! Call me when dinner is ready!" I got up and headed to my room.

I put my thing down and started doing my homework. To my surprise, it was harder than I expected. Geez. Summer made me dumb again...

George POV

It was around 7:30 when I heard the front door open. And I knew why. My father had arrived...

If I wasn't scared before I sure am now! He was worst than mother. He too liked to smoke and drink as it was a way for him to "relax" although it wasn't that that made him relax. It was the fact he would take his frustration and anger out on me.

I got out of my bed and went to lock my bedroom door. I had what I needed for tonight and I was lucky to have a bathroom connected to my bedroom. But that was when I heard loud footsteps coming upstairs. I grabbed my phone and went inside my bathroom. I opened the counter under the sink and slid inside. It was tight and small if you looked inside without knowing anything. I knew he wouldn't check here because of it would look too small for me to fit in, but I had made more room a few months back and covered it with the piece of wood I cut so it looked normal.

I took out my phone and started to text Karl.

________________________

Karl

Hello?

What's up Gogy?

Father's home so I wanted to tell you that if I'm not at school tomorrow tell the others I'm sick

Oh okay.
But why haven't you called the police? This has been going on for nearly 3 years George.

I want to but they have friends that are with them so they'll hunt me down even if they're in prison.

A/N- not me having Flashbacks from a fanfic I cried about 😔

Fine.
But you're staying with me tomorrow! And don't try to protest because I will drag your ass if I need to! And you know I will!

Okay fine. I'll pack what I need in the morning then.

Yay! Text me back after when you're good! Bye Georgieeeee:)

Bye Karl ;)

________________________

About an hour later things have calmed down. I was glad I wasn't harmed anymore today. But I know I'll be screwed for staying at Karl's when I come back...

A/N

I have 2 tests tomorrow. And I state test on Tuesday. *internal crying*

Also the fanfic that I mentioned is called "He was the one // Wilbur Soot x reader"

Byeeeee <333