River Pack

Tori's P.O.V (point of view)

My name is Victoria Rose Smith and I am eighteen years old. i have dark brown hair, light brown eyes and tanned skin. I live on my own due to my brothers and father being taken away from me by the robots. There are more were wolves around like me family. I am a light white wolf, my first shift was when i was twelve and i remember being scared, panicked, in a ton of pain and some how, lonely. After my mother (molly anne smith) died at the hands of a robot, life had been hard on my family. My father (michael smith) and my two older twin brothers (ryan and kyle aged nineteen) all acted differently since then. My father had always been possessive over me like the twins, i reminded them of my mother and i was their little baby girl. My father was a black wolf, ryan was a dark grey wolf, and kyle was also a dark grey wolf but you could tell them apart by their scents and eye colour. Ryan had dark brown hair, hazel eyes and tanned skin and kyle had dirty blonde hair, green eyes and tanned skin. My mother had had brown hair, brown eyes and tanned skin, and my father has blonde hair, green eyes and tanned skin.

I was sitting outside on the front porch steps with my eyes closd and enjoying every second of this peace and quiet. It was night time and the wind felt so nice as it blew through my hair. There was a full moon out and the stars were twinkling beautifully in the dark sky. I sat silently, keeping my eyes closed and my breathing deep. This always relaxed me and reminded me of my mother and my family. Whenever i had had an argument with the twins, i always used to run outside and relax with the wind blowing through my hair then my mother would come out and talk to me or sing to me. My mother had a brilliant voice and my father told me that my voice was like hers. After she was killed i sang more often, especially outside into the night, just because i was singing to her. i loved my family more than anything and would do anything i could to protect them. The one time they needed helping, i was cowering in the corner at home. The robots had come and snatched them away from me. i missed them like mad and hadn't seen them in three years. i would do anything and everything to be with my family again and find my mate.

I had gotten bored with my relaxation so i took my clothes off, folded them neatly at the back door then stood on the back deck and shifted into my wolf form. My body shuddered as the wind blew through my silky white fur. i ran down my deck, across the garden and into the woods. Trees were flashing by quickly and the wind flew through my fur making any heat or sweat disappear. I arrived at this clearing soon and layed down under the tree, the shade keeping me party protected from the chilly wind. I closed my eyes slowly then drifted off to sleep.

______________________________  ____________________________  ______________

Whatcha think? I'll upload more chapters soon :) let me no wat u think ..... vote, become a fan :D x