River Pack ~ Chapter 16

Tori's P.O.V                                        Epilogue

7 years later ...................

i watched Ashley play with our nine year old son Nick Conner Darren, whilst standing at the door on the back deck. Our life had been quiet and life as Alpha for Danny was great. Our pack all got along and Ryan was married to Sarah now with the twins, Marco and Timmy. They were both nine years old and mostly always up to mischief. We had all grown up happy and close with each other. it was a pleasant experience growing up in the pack house. So many good memories and a couple bad ones every now and then. That's how life was i guess. Always had both good and bad in.

"Mum. You ok?" Sally asked from behind me. As the yeaes went by my little girl grew up more and more each day and became even more beautiful everytime i saw her.

"Of course dear." i smiled. She came over then hugged me and looked out the door with me.

"We're always gunna be a close family aren't we?"

"Why'd you ask Sal?"

"it's just that some family's do grow apart mum. i don't want it to happen to us."

"it wont happen to us baby." i vowed as i looked out the door up at the beautiful sky above. i always kept my vows and that was the exact thing i did with that one too. We grew up close aand happy, just life i knew we would. :D !

_________________ ___________________ _________________ _______________

Well thats it from this story :/ thanks to all my readers :) tell wat u guys thought about this story please , and ill concider writin another one, either a sequel to this or another story :) xx