River Pack ~ Chapter 10

Alice's P.O.V

We were all mostly sitting in the living room talking with each other. Shelly had gone for a quick run, mother was in the kitchen cooking, Tori was out there heling, and the kids were upstairs playing. i was sitting on Danny's lap, Kyle and Katy had gone home for some alone time after dropping Jeremy off to play, Ashley was sitting next to Ryan laughing, and father and Michael were laughing at some of their jokes. The only pack members that weren't here were the news ones. They were coming over for dinner later on for a welcome party. It was going to be super exciting. Everyone was extremley excited and all wanted the new guests to get here quicker. i had a good feeling about the new comers. i didn't know why, i just knew that they would make this pack stronger and happier.

Father and Michael went out for some extra things for tonight. We were all buzzing with excitement and were all in a happy modd today. Nothing could ruin it. Or so i thought .... We all froze as we heard growling coming from out the back and mother come running in.

"Quick. There's trouble out back with Tori and Shelly. They're in a fight." She worried. We all stood up then ran out the room, down the hallway, through the kitchen and stopped at the door where we saw Tori defending the new girl Sarah and Shelly growling viciously at her. We all growled as we opened the door at the sight of Shelly lunging at Tori and pinning her to the ground. She was going for Tori's throat! i saw Ashley try to run to her looking angry but Danny stepped in and held him back. i heard a yelp and my head snapped back back to look at the fight going on in front of us. Shelly had bitten Tori's paw and was still trying to go for her throat. i had never really liked Shelly but her hurting Tori was out of the question. Ryan and i both had the same idea as we stripped off and began changing. i saw Tori look at us the back at Shelly and used her strength to throw Shelly off. Our shift was finished now and Tori was standing up on three paws and holding up her front left paw. i jumped over Tori to land in front of her protectively as Shelly got back up and started to come back at her. She glared at me and kept running but stopped completely when Ryan jumped in front of his sister to growl at Shelly. Bless him. He was choosing his sister over that slut. Good. Finally he noticed something was wrong with that b*tch. He was angry at her but he was still upset and heart broken. Poor lad. Tori had told me that she feared this, yet here it was, happening in front of her.

_________________ ________________ _________________________ ______________

PLease comment, vote and become my fan :)

Sorry it's short , i just thought that you'd want to see this part from Alice's point of view :/ tell me wat ya'll think :) xx