River Pack ~ Chapter 15

Tori's P.O.V

Black. That was the colour i was seeing now. i felt myself waking up from a long sleep and felt a numbing go down my body before it was replaced by pins and needles. My eyelids fluttered open and i saw bright lights. Was i dead or something? i heard only one noise in this room. Beep. Beep. Beep. Was that a machine? My eyes finally opened and i saw that i was in a white room and on a white bed. i felt a weight crashing my hand and looked down to see Ashley holding onto it tightly. i groaned as i suddenly felt the pain and his head snapped up to stare wide eyed at me.

"Tori? You're awake?" He breathed.

"Hey Ashley." i smiled weakly. Before i knew it, his lips crashed down on mine and he began kissing me demandingly. i moaned and kissed him back just a fierce. We both pulled back panting after a few minutes and he leant his forehead against mine, his sweet breath carressing my face. "Nice to - see you - too." i panted.

"You're awake. You're actually awake." He smiled. i nodded and he practically lit up.

"How long was i out?" i asked curiously.

"You were in a coma for two weeks." He frowned.

"Two weeks? Wow. Remind me not to get another coma." He chuckled at my sarcasm and just hugged me tightly to him. i had missed this.

Ryan's P.O.V

I was sitting in my room depressed with Sally on my lap watching a film, when the phone rang. i automatically reached quickly for it and saw that it was Ashley. i answered it and heard him seeming excited.

"Ryan? it's Tori. She's awake!" He whooped. My whole body felt as if it had come alive again and i felt a big smile slide onto my face.

"i'm coming." i hung up then slipped my mobile into my pocket and piicked Sally up once i was off the bed.

"Where are we going uncle Ryan?" Sally asked frowning at me.

"Sally, it's mummy. She's awake." i smiled. She beamed and practically leaped out of my arms and began running off out the room and down the hallway. i ran after her and shouted out, "Tori's awake!" i heard howling and shouts of happiness as i ran down the stairs and out the door after Sally. We got in the car quickly, buckled up, then once we were both buckled up, i slammed my foot down on the gas with Sally howling with happiness next to me.

Tori's P.o.v

Fifteen minutes after Ashley had rung my brother, both him and Sally came bursting through the hospital doors. Sally came flying onto the bed and into my arms.

"Mummy!" She squealed. "Mummy, mummy, mummy!" She sang.

"Hey baby." i smiled down at her then up at an amazed Ryan standing at the doorway. i held my arms out to him and smiled softly. He came running into my arms and hugged me tightly to him but avoided squashing Sally. "Hey bro. i hear you've been beating yourself up."

"I'm so so sorry Tori. This was all my fault." He whispered.

"No." i said sternly. "It is not your fault at all. Get that into your big head ok? it was Shelly, not you. You had no idea Ryan. it's ok. You have done nothing wrong." He smiled weakly at me then buried his face into my neck ad kissed it gently.

"Thanks Tori. Love you." i kissed his forehead and smiled happily at him. Aww he was so cute.

We all talked some more and by the end of the day everybody hadd already come to visit me. Ashley stood by my side, and Sally curled up on my chest, the whole time. it felt nice seeing everyone after being in the coma. it felt refreshing and happy. it felt great.

"We'll see you when we can dear. Good bye. Get better soon." Caroline said softly as she walked out the hospital room door.

"Well, that was a nice bunch of visits." Ashley chuckled. it had been hectic. Everyone was surrounding me alot, or asking if i was ok and if i needed something. Throughout some of the evening Sally had fallen asleep in my arms and Ashley was sitting in the hospital bed with me. All i wanted, was to go home and stop getting fussed over so much. it got tiring after a while and extremley boring.

"Yeah. Totally." i muttered sarcastically.

"Ok ok. Go to sleep baby. We're getting you out of here tomorrow." He smirked.

"Alright Ash. Night. I love you." i whispered as i closed my eyes.

"I love you too Tori." He murmured sleepily. i smiled to myself then let sleep take over me. Giving me strength for the busy day tomorrow.

_____________________ _____________________ ___________________ _______________

Wat y'all think huh? This is gunna b the last chapter for this story, but i'll do a prologue , writin it now :) aha x wat y'all think of me writin a sequeal to this? with the main character as Sally, or wit all the cousins in them? let me no..... comment, vote, fan :) xx