River Pack ~ Chapter 4

Ryan's P.O.V

Man, these women wont leave me alone. Stupid pack chicks. You ditch them outside the gym then as soon as you come back out, their all over you again. I mean, yeah I loved the attention and all, but it happens EVERY day. I have a girl already. She's not my mate but she's hot and is totally cool to be around. I walked across the street to my car and saw my girlfriend Shelly Cremps. She had long blonde hair, light blue eyes and a fit tanned body.

"Hey babe." I smiled as I got in the car.

"Hey Ry." She smirked then leaned across the gear stick and kissed me deeply as her hand trailed down my chest. I moaned lustfully, then felt her smile against my lips as she trailed her fingers down to my waistband. My wolf growled in irritation but I was loving it. I pulled back soon as I felt her hand to try to undo my belt. "Ryan." She whined. That was the only thing she wanted mostly. Sex. She was great in bed and all, but I didn't want a relationship based on that and she knew it.

"We need to get home." I smiled weakly. My wolf was really eager to get home for some reason...

"Fine." She sighed. I smiled at her happily then we drove off home. There was something about tonight that made my wolf happy. What was that?

We arrived back at the Pack house after ten minutes and as soon as I got out of the car, i smelt this weak new scent. i took Shelly's hand in mine as we walked up the steps the i opened up the door to find the scent a bit stronger in here. Who's was that? We walked into the living room and instead of my father sitting in the armchair looking like he was in a trance, he was smiling happily and chatting to Alice Shaun. The Alphas wife. I felt a hand pat my back and I turned to see the Alpha, Danny Shaun smiling excitedly at me. What was going on?

"Dad? Who's scent is that?" I asked confused but alert at the same time. He turned and beamed at me with a raised eyebrow.

"You don't recognize it?" He asked confused. I shook my head and he chuckled. "It's Ashley's mates scent." I knew he was leaving something out, but I felt happy that Ash had finally found his mate. Wow. Lucky him. "Their upstairs asleep at the moment so you'll have to wait to see her." I shrugged and he grinned at me. Ookaayy....?

_______________________ ______________________ ______________________________

Comment or Become a Fan pleeaasee :) hehe x