River Pack ~ Chapter 6

Ashley's P.O.V

I jerked awake after the nightmare of my poor Tori having her neck snapped. Looking down I saw that my arms were empty, and Tori's side of the bed was already cold. Where was she? Did something happen to my baby? I heard laughter come from downstairs, which calmed me down quickly. There was nothing wrong in the house. I got out of bed then went into the bathroom to have a shower. When I opened the door i saw Tori looking at herself in the mirror. That's where she was. I walked up behind her then wrapped my arms around her waist and put my chin on her shoulder.

"You were up early baby." I mumbled whilst kissing down her neck suductively. She moaned lowly in her throat and leant her head to the side, exposing her neck even more. "Baby please. Let me mark you. Right now." i pleaded.

"Join me - for a - shower." She panted. I turned her around then stripped us both naked. I moaned as she wrapped her legs around my waist and pressed herself against me. I walked to the shower, turned it on, got and........ Well ........ I think you know what happened next ;)

After our active shower, my baby was looking in the mirror at her newly marked neck. It was a fallen moon shape that was now a sparkly white. What intriuged her though was the rose that was on the right of the mark. How my teeth had made that mark, I had no idea. The way of mating worked in mysterious but wonderful ways. She found the mark beautiful but I only found my baby beautiful. She was mine finally, and mine only. Once we had both dried, I got dressed into some black jeans and a black shirt, making sure to leave the top buttons undone. Alice came in to sort my baby out so I was chucked out of the room which irritated me. Whilst Alice was seeing to Tori, I went down stairs to get some food. Walking in I saw Shelly trying to flirt with my own brother in law. She hates it when people ignore her, so most of the time she goes to sulk in her room or she goes to Ryan to use him. None of us actuallt liked Shelly and we all hated the way that she used people. It was sluttish. I knew that Alice had told Tori what Shelly did, and I knew from the second those two spotted each other, that they instantly became competition and enemies. My girl was amazing. She had only just got here and she was ditching any problems of her own, then taking on other peoples instantly. I was so glas that she was my baby girl.

"Hey bro. Have a fun mornin'?" Danny winked. Shelly looked at me bored then turned back to flutter her eye lashes at Dan. I laughed as he gave me a please-help-me look. Poor dude.

"Yeah, it was pretty good thanks man." I chuckled. I was glad Shelly had no interest in me and that she hated me. it made me alot happier. "I betta go check on her." I looked back once at Danny as I walked out and chuckled softly as I saw her practically throwing herself on him. God, how I wanted her out.