River Pack ~ Chapter 2

Ashley's P.O.V

I sat down on the baige sofa next to my little sister Alice and looked over at Michael sitting on the armchair in front of us looking out of the window worriedly. He still had a young daughter out there somewhere and he wanted to see her again so badly. He would tell us all about her and times when the twins and her were children. He wanted his baby girl back and everyone understood that.

"Michael?" I asked softly. He snapped out of his trance and looked at me with a straight face but worried eyes wit big bags under them. "We will find her. I'll go for a run now, ok?" He nodded with a satisfied smile then I got up and walked the house. I stripped off at the start of the woods then shifted and ran through the trees.

I had been running for a little while now when an amzaing scent hit me. My heart fluttered and the only word that was known to me then was 'Mine'. Oh boy. This scent was my mate! Damn. i'm out looking for one chick and instead i find my mate. I ran in the direction the scent was leading me to and stopped at a clearing. Laying underneath a big tree was a beautiful white wolf which was asleep and had the moonlight shining down on her fur, making it look shiny and silky but most of all, beautiful. Who was she? Only answer that i knew was, mate.