River Pack ~ Chapter 13

Tori’s P.O.V

It was almost time for the party and we had put up all the decorations and sorted out the music. There was no sing of Shelly yet thankfully and we were all a lot happier at that news. Ryan had been in his room for half the day and would only let me in his room, but he soon came out after me talking to me. Alice had told me about Sarah’s reaction to Ryan when she saw him and I instantly brightened up. I knew exactly what her reactions meant, and that was why we were going to make up a plan. We were evil I know, but it was for both their goods. It would get my brother out of this crappy stuff with Shelly and it’ll give Sarah a chance to feel welcome. It would do the both so good! It would solve a few problems round here. We could always keep hoping for things to happen, but they wont unless you help it out. So, that’s exactly what were planning to do.

We were starting up the party now because the Silvers would be here in three minutes. We had snacks and drinks in the kitchen, we had the back doors open with some lights outside too and the music blasting out of the speakers. Some people had gotten changed into something more partyfied and some had gone a bit further to try and impress the new comers. I had put on some back skini jeans with a black strapless top and my black pumps with my hair curled slightly. We were all in the living room together waiting, when there was a knock at the door. I ran forward to open it and saw Mr Silver wearing black smart trousers with a white shirt, Mrs Silver wearing a purple dress with black high heels, and Sarah wearing dark blue skini jeans, a red one sleeved top, black pumps, and her hair straightened. I welcomed them in with a bright smile then took Sarah off over to Alice and Caroline. Alice was wearing some denim shorts, white strapless top and white pumps. Then Caroline was wearing a knee high black dress with black heels. We told Sarah our plan for tonight and she hesitantly agreed like we knew she would. We all cheered then brought Sarah over in front of Ryan and started dancing. Being the persuasive little sister I was. I managed to get Ryan to dance with her. I saw Sarah blush and Ryan started to a little bit as well. I smiled happily at them, then told that I needed a drink. I left them dancing together to go into the kitchen to get my drink. I grabbed a glass then poured some red wine into it.

“It’s wrong to meddle with love baby.” I heard Ashley say behind me. I turned around then wrapped my free arm and hand around his neck whilst his arms went around my waist.

“I have no idea what you mean.” I shrugged innocently. He chuckled then kissed me softly on the lips.

“Of course not baby. Of course not.” He said rolling his eyes. Was it really that obvious what I was doing? He he.

I had left Ryan and Sarah to dance and talk for a while now and could already tell that they felt something for each other. See. I was brilliant! I stood near the back door watching everyone. Ashley was prancing around with little Sally, Caroline was with Jonathan, Sammy with my dad, Jacob and Jeremy were in the middle showering off their stuff, and Mr and Mrs Silver were happily talking on the sofa. All was going extremely well. I was pretty pleased with the way that this had turned out. It was doing better than I thought it would.

The door bell rang soon and my brows furrowed together in confusion. Who could that be? Alice went to answer the door and came back looking pale. Following behind her was the very unwelcome guest. Everyone froze in their places and I saw my brother automatically put Sarah behind him.

“Somebody forget to invite me then? That’s such a shame.” Shelly smirked. Alice came straight up to my side and so did Caroline as we watched Shelly make her way over to Ryan. “Did you miss me?” She purred as she ran her fingers down his chest. My fists and my jaw clenched together and I saw everyone watching me warily as well as Shelly in disgust. She was so not using my brother again.

“Get out Shelly.” I hissed through my teeth. She smirked at me but then turned her attention back to Ryan.

“Come on baby. Show me how much you missed me.” She said seductively. I felt like I was going to be sick. “You know you still love me.” She whispered against his lips as she placed them lightly on to his. I was so close to hurting her. She trailed her hands down his chest whilst kissing down his neck. He was just standing there frozen, looking like he was being torture. I began shaking with anger as I watched the pain go through my brother eyes. Damn it Kyle. He just had to be late tonight due to Katy’s yoga classes. I was so close to popping.

“Come on baby, show me.” She whispered huskily whilst sliding her hands up under his skirt. I saw my brother wince and saw pain flash straight across his features. That did it. I burst into my wolf growling fiercely and let my shredded clothes fall to the floor. This was her plan all along I noticed as she looked at me and smirked smugly to herself. She walked over to me then stopped a few metres in front. “Want a fight little Victoria?” She chuckled. “I’ll gladly give you one.” She walked outside and I heard the ripping of her clothes as she shifted.

“Um, I think we should put the kids to bed early.” Caroline suggested. Everyone agreed quickly got the children out of there. I padded outside and saw Shelly in wolf form standing on the grass smirking evilly.

I growled ferociously then ran down the deck and lunged for her. She smirked wider and lunged at me too, aiming straight for my throat. I caught onto her leg and heard her howl in pain. That made me feel a tiny bit better. She bit down on my shoulder which made me let go of her leg to yelp. I growled at her then jumped onto her, pinning her down and trying to get to her throat. She clawed at my belly but I ignored the pain and kept trying to get her throat. She growled loudly at me then threw me off. I flew into a tree and smacked my head on the bark. I landed on the ground with a thud then shook my head clear and ran back at her. She pounced on me but then I made us roll and threw her off this time. When she faced me again we were both breathing heavily and both bleeding. She ran for me this time and I lunged at her. We both collided and fell to the floor with her on top. She clawed at me like I did her and she smirked whilst doing it. I heard distant shouts but didn’t listen to what they were saying and only focussed on killing Shelly. She moved her head down a little then bit under my ribs and she bit down hard on my left hip. I roared out in pain then with my little strength, I rolled us and kept her pinned down as I bit down into her neck. I savagely tore off some skin and fur from her neck then swiped my paw across her face. She stopped moving underneath me and I smiled slightly, happy that I had finally killed her. I climbed off her body, weakly shifted back into a human then turned to the rest. They came running towards me but then I felt the pain, the blood pouring out of my wounds, then felt light headed and collapsed. Closing my eyes to let darkness over take me.

___________________ ___________________ ______________ ________________

Uh oh :O wat ya'll think? comment, vote nd fan :) lol xx