River Pack ~ Chapter 5

Tori's P.O.V.

I woke up during the night to some laughs coming from downstairs. I wriggled out of Ashley's warm and tight arms as best as I could without waking him up, then quietly slid out of bed and tip toed out of the room. I walked along the hallway then crept down the stairs, where yet another familiar but old scent hit me. I looked over the banister to see a tall man with dark brown hair and a barbie fake chick with long blonde hair was standing at the door. I moved my eyes to find my father already looking at me smiling happily. I saw father point to me then everyone turned around to look at me. The dark brown haired man turned and gasped when he saw me. ooooohhh myyyyy god.......

"Ryan!" I squealed and started running down the stairs.

"Tori!" He breathed and ran for me. We collided in a tight hug and I began crying happily. He spun me around in his arms with me giggling. "Oh my god Tori. We've been going crazy worrying 'bout you since the day we were taken. I've missed you so so much."

"I've missed you too Ryan." I cried with a short laugh. He pulled back to look me in the eyes then wiped my tears off my cheeks. He kissed my forehead then pulled me into another hug. I had missed him so much.

It was now one o'clock in the morning and luckily Ashley still hadn't been woken up. My father had introduced me to Danny Shaun (the Alpha), he had ginger hair, green eyes and a masculine tanned build. Next was Alice Shaun (Alphas wife and Ashley's sister), she had short dirty blonde hair, crystal blue eyes and a small but strong tanned body. She was a very happy go lucky type of girl. Then Ryan introduced me to his girlfriend - not mate - Shelly Cremps (Barbie), she had blonde hair, blue eyes and a slutty tanned body. The was she smiled at me just screamed fake. I didn't like the look of her and neither did Alice when she had met her. I found out that Shelly mostly used my brother for her 'bedroom needs' and because my father was Alpha of our old pack, so that still made Ryan very powerful, as well as Kyle. Disgusting cow. My father told me that Kyle was out on a business trip with some of the packs trackers and guards. Apparently he had met his mate and she was back at home to look after her child. Once you had marked and mated with your mate, then they became pregnant. Thank god barbie wasn't my brothers mate, otherwise she would be pregnant with the way they've been at it. Alice and I became close instantly, we had things in common and she was one of those people who got along with everyone. When I asked Alice about my brothers mate she told me her name was Katy Vincent and she was nineteen like Alice and my brothers. I also found out that Shelly used to constantly pick on Katy and still does for no reason. That wouldn't be aloud while I was here. Katy's sons name was Jeremy and he was five months old. Danny and Alice had a two years old calld Sammy and a one year old boy called Jacob. I found it pretty sweet that they were all cute couples and they had brilliant children. it just made things right.

______________________________ ______________________ _______________________

Wat ya'll think? x :)