𝘵 𝘩 𝘳 𝘦 𝘦

"Verbrennung

"Verbrennung."

"Getrübt."

"Einundzwanzig."

"Sonnenaufgang."

"Heizung."

"Zwölf."

"Sicher."

"Anfang"

"Fünf"

"Bahnhof."

"Guten Morgen, Winter. Are you ready to comply?" Schmidt asked.

"Yes," she said, her voice vague and monotone.

"Good. Follow me" Schmidt said, as he led her down the hall. Her black boots squeaked against the floor as she rubbed her hands over the black pants and long-sleeve shirt she was wearing, the Hydra logo stitched onto her sleeve.

Schmidt stopped walking and stood in front of a huge, bulky door with a small circular window.

"Did Dr.Zola have a chance to go over the specifics of your treatments?" he asked.

"No, sir."

"You've been training for nearly a year, Winter. Getting stronger, faster. Today we will be testing your strength and loyalty before we move on to the last step. Inside this room is a man who is trying to destroy everything we've built here. You are going to kill him."

She only nodded and Schmidt smiled as he opened the door, allowing her to walk in, closing it behind her. As he said there was a man there who was sat on the floor but came to his feet when she walked in.

"You're bloody joking? They sent you to kill me?" the man scoffed.

"Yes," she said, stalking toward him, her mind only focused on the task given to her by Schmidt.

"I'm not-"

The man was cut off as she punched him square across the face. Obviously taking him by surprise as she was much stronger than he expected.

She quickly grabbed him by his sleeves and pinned him down, practically straddling him. She sent punch after punch to his face before becoming tired of the task, resting her knee on his chest as she grabbed his head, twisting it until his neck snapped and he went limp.

Immediately, the door opened and Schmidt walked in, staring at the man on the floor. He was impressed.

"Do you know why we are called Hydra?" he asked and smiled as she stood up and shook her head.

"The Hydra was a Greek monster. A snake with several heads. Cut off one and two more grow back. We are never-ending. You're old name also has Greek origins. But you are so much more than what you used to be" he said.

"My old name? What was it?" she asked, realizing it was the most she had spoken to him since being with him.

"The old you isn't important anymore. The old you is dead" he said, his words shaking her and making her feel more uneasy than she was before.